485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

No bro asked attorney and even the alert from uscis says the visa number should be immediately available so manaki a chance ledu naadi next month aitadi emo anikuntuna FAD

Yes this is the new queue hope uscis processes fast else last year laga disappointing 

It's unclear what will the new office role the address they mentioned will they just load balance or process and how fast they do bro

Also so far no success in telegram with interfiling (many did to old address) we will learn from data soon

Thanks bro do you think for 2013 pds better to be in eb2 lane or eb3 ,I know it's hard to say but want to know experts opinion. ?

The new office will just have interfiling letters WITHOUT actual files won't that day the process ?

When you know you will interfile next month since your PD will be current what difference will it make to send 1 month before will they thrash it away ?  Don't mind I am just trying to understand the implications of sending in FD vs FAD ?

As always you are helpful in answering these thanks bro

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@csrcsr kotta address ki pampina kuda, vadu malli local office ki pampista annadu 

just they might add some priority ante 

Hmm rkada rasadu bro adi ?? So just manam pampisthe reach avutadi o kado ani eoubt vadu aithe badranga officer ki istadu emo

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Hmm rkada rasadu bro adi ?? So just manam pampisthe reach avutadi o kado ani eoubt vadu aithe badranga officer ki istadu emo

a alert link lo kinda transfer eligibility section lo undi

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beerboy17 said:

Thanks bro do you think for 2013 pds better to be in eb2 lane or eb3 ,I know it's hard to say but want to know experts opinion. ?

The new office will just have interfiling letters WITHOUT actual files won't that day the process ?

When you know you will interfile next month since your PD will be current what difference will it make to send 1 month before will they thrash it away ?  Don't mind I am just trying to understand the implications of sending in FD vs FAD ?

As always you are helpful in answering these thanks bro

Teliyadu bro naluguri tho Narayana , vaadu overwhelming numbers ani chepadu kabati untayi emo ani feeling plus this year we got eb1 spill over as well

Some times the officer might autoapprove we heard few cases where he chooses which is beneficial to us even in one Trac where pd is not correct

I am assuming it's central system they will just do data entry to ev2 so that the real office is offloaded

If we send early vaadu pd ledu ani pakana pedthe we don't they entered or nor unless they issue 485j receipt notice diligently

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Teliyadu bro naluguri tho Narayana , vaadu overwhelming numbers ani chepadu kabati untayi emo ani feeling plus this year we got eb1 spill over as well

Some times the officer might autoapprove we heard few cases where he chooses which is beneficial to us even in one Trac where pd is not correct

I am assuming it's central system they will just do data entry to ev2 so that the real office is offloaded

If we send early vaadu pd ledu ani pakana pedthe we don't they entered or nor unless they issue 485j receipt notice diligently

Makes sense one thing I observed it they just announced this when the pd cut off is Jan 2013 which means dont you think uscjs wants all 2012 in eb2 lane and 2013 is the question for me.. what if eb3 skips 2012 now that they all interfiled and lands in 2013 ..? Do you think eb3 will go into 2013 as per the numbers ?

3 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Makes sense one thing I observed it they just announced this when the pd cut off is Jan 2013 which means dont you think uscjs wants all 2012 in eb2 lane and 2013 is the question for me.. what if eb3 skips 2012 now that they all interfiled and lands in 2013 ..? Do you think eb3 will go into 2013 as per the numbers ?

No idea bro just hope uscis keeps mi imum wastage

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

No idea bro just hope uscis keeps mi imum wastage

Yeah thanks bro for patiently answering it.. summer will be crucial wondering how they will do mass approvals atleast if they assign visa number and process in next fy that will be good as well..

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

U will get notice bro your pd?

Just checked with EMMA, it’s NBC only.. My PD 04/2012, RD 11/05/20.. now I have to raise out of processing times request..how abt urs bro?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Apple_Banana said:

Just checked with EMMA, it’s NBC only.. My PD 04/2012, RD 11/05/20.. now I have to raise out of processing times request..how abt urs bro?

Wow congrats bro mine no update same fingeprint update

On 1/21/2022 at 5:11 PM, Spartan said:
  • You have continuously maintained eligibility for adjustment of status;
  • Your adjustment of status application based on the original Form I-140 is still pending;
  • You are eligible for the new immigrant category; and
  • You have a visa immediately available in the new immigrant category.

EB2 lo Current aina vallu downgrades lo....interfile cheyandi paina address ki...

@csrcsr next bulletin ki current aitava EB2 lo..or already current aa..

get ur docs ready

@Spartan em documents ready cheskovali interfile ki? 

Also, last year October la mother name birth certificate pyina ledhu ani affidavits teskundu , birth certificate ki emayina apply cheskunte better antava?  I saw you post on procedure to get birth certificate. I have document by the name " community, nativity and birth Certificate"

8 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Any body got case transfered to MSC from lIN looks lot happened today based on Chinese report

good sign i think.  mine was transferred from Lin on October last year and no update after. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, viky said:

@Spartan em documents ready cheskovali interfile ki? 

Also, last year October la mother name birth certificate pyina ledhu ani affidavits teskundu , birth certificate ki emayina apply cheskunte better antava?  I saw you post on procedure to get birth certificate. I have document by the name " community, nativity and birth Certificate"

@viky  ne Birth Certificate meeda  Registration Number unte, thats fine.

if u dont have that, and have submitted only Non-Availability + Affidavits, then its better to get ur birth registered and get certificate.

late registration cheyinchi, BC apply cheyi.