485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

20 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Minna October lo allow chedindru kada bhayya bulletin open cheyi rendu columns untayi final and filing filing for ead final for gc laga

Final antey gc step. Filing date antey 485 step?

52 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

He did not say that. He said he has no information about downgrades yet but he retrogressed dof dates in consultation with uscis. But he did not specifically mention that the consultation was about downgrades 

Watch 14:30, 15:30 and 23:00 on the Q&A. He did say, the previous retrogression that happened was after taking the downgrades into a/c.

Just now, Migilindi22 said:

Final antey gc step. Filing date antey 485 step?

Yaa first filing accept chestaru bro submit chestam submit chesina dani meeda ead and ap vastayi, final dates reach atye koddi gc vastadi lekapothe epdu inka ead ap mida untam adi story

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa first filing accept chestaru bro submit chestam submit chesina dani meeda ead and ap vastayi, final dates reach atye koddi gc vastadi lekapothe epdu inka ead ap mida untam adi story

Thanks bro

5 hours ago, CH_Desi said:

Watch 14:30, 15:30 and 23:00 on the Q&A. He did say, the previous retrogression that happened was after taking the downgrades into a/c.

Yes. But he also mentioned he doesn't know downgrades impact and if it is big number then expect eb3 delays too. 

And we all know it's a very big number most probably. 

4 hours ago, snoww said:

Yes. But he also mentioned he doesn't know downgrades impact and if it is big number then expect eb3 delays too. 

And we all know it's a very big number most probably. 

Andaru second meeting ayaka chala clarity vastadi anukunaru bro inka confusion lo unaru, akada 2 departments,  andulo eb2 and eb3 vertical and horizontal so e panchayath teladu

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Andaru second meeting ayaka chala clarity vastadi anukunaru bro inka confusion lo unaru, akada 2 departments,  andulo eb2 and eb3 vertical and horizontal so e panchayath teladu

How easy is to file interfiling to EB2?Are there any chances of RFE since we submitted I485 with EB3?Should we submit I485 with EB2 again?

Just now, terminator_desi said:

How easy is to file interfiling to EB2?Are there any chances of RFE since we submitted I485 with EB3?Should we submit I485 with EB2 again?

Interfile aithe easy kaadu ani vinikidi bro as there is no particular form , adi file ki velali urke upgrades downgrades chusthe case officer ki kuda eyebrows raise avutayi emo, also ninna discuss chesi natlu we have to be with employer you cannot do after changing , 

Ah one more 485 from same employer not sure bro naaku aithe teliyadu ovaru aina db peddalu chesthe , technically you can file any number of 485 , but same employer tho not sure

• Like 1

Slowly dreamers are coming to reality after yesterday’s Charlie video

in telegram group not that much existment I observed, 

skyrocket annadu tussu mannadi 

u.s.ci.s ichela ledu

going to wasted that is clear now 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Slowly dreamers are coming to reality after yesterday’s Charlie video

in telegram group not that much existment I observed, 

skyrocket annadu tussu mannadi 

u.s.ci.s ichela ledu

going to wasted that is clear now 

Still 2010, 2011 early 2012 valki aithe benefit e kada bro they were struck from decade, 2013 2014 2015 valaki ead epdu chustaru anukoledu valaki first step done not bad at all , but as you said 2015 varaki gc expectation ninna meeting tho salla, plus at least 2016 early vataki filing open avutadi anukunaru valaki papam disappointed

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Still 2010, 2011 early 2012 valki aithe benefit e kada bro they were struck from decade, 2013 2014 2015 valaki ead epdu chustaru anukoledu valaki first step done not bad at all , but as you said 2015 varaki gc expectation ninna meeting tho salla, plus at least 2016 early vataki filing open avutadi anukunaru valaki papam disappointed

My PD is June 2014.I am happy with EAD. Atleast I have some peace of mind with EAD and I need not worry about leaving the country if my loose my FT job.I can wait another decade to get GC :)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, terminator_desi said:

My PD is June 2014.I am happy with EAD. Atleast I have some peace of mind with EAD and I need not worry about leaving the country if my loose my FT job.I can wait another decade to get GC :)

A ead mida continuous employment entha varaki chustaro telusukovali leka pothe koncham decent tax maintain  here employer degara pay roll run cbeyinchali in case break vasthe

10 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

A ead mida continuous employment entha varaki chustaro telusukovali leka pothe koncham decent tax maintain  here employer degara pay roll run cbeyinchali in case break vasthe

@csrcsrI dont think it is so strict on EAD bro.This is what I found in telegram group "I know couple of folks who applied for 485 IN 2012 that recently got greened,lost their jobs in following years.They used it to go to India to be with their family for a few months(3-6 months be precise),came back found job on EAD and got greened without issues"

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Interfile aithe easy kaadu ani vinikidi bro as there is no particular form , adi file ki velali urke upgrades downgrades chusthe case officer ki kuda eyebrows raise avutayi emo, also ninna discuss chesi natlu we have to be with employer you cannot do after changing , 

Ah one more 485 from same employer not sure bro naaku aithe teliyadu ovaru aina db peddalu chesthe , technically you can file any number of 485 , but same employer tho not sure

Not needed. Just emailing USCIS to interfile the case. No other forms payments needed. I can confirm once again.