485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

9 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

27K for EB is a disaster to say it mildly at this rate we will not even be using the regular quota ...forget about the spillover. Lets wait for Q2 numbers and then it will be much more clear. But it seems to be a titanic sized disaster so far for EB.

Yeah 27k GCs in a quarter is a disaster. Q2 kooda improve kaaledu antey inka spill over Assam ee

52 minutes ago, snoww said:

Q1 485 pending inventory numbers released anta. 

@Iriswest @csrcsr crunch the numbers 

from initial scan it seems 176k pending 485 applications. 

aa numbers emiti antha comedy ga unnayi?

They are showing only Field offices. Most of our cases did not even reach Field offices. 

ee numbers  ni ela chudalo ardam kavadam ledu 

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

They are showing only Field offices. Most of our cases did not even reach Field offices. 

Look at numbers at service centers.

2 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Yeah just q1 data not enough. Need q2 data to get full picture. Significant number of receipts were generated in Jan and feb. 

3 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Receipts mostly  2nd quarter lo vacchayi for 1st Q filers. So we have to wait to see how many 485s and how many downgrades.

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Look at numbers at service centers.

Saw'ed madam. But dont know how to make sense out of those numbers. 

For Example, my cases is with MSC and not at any Field Office and MSC has 0 cases. I wan't even counted. I got receipt in FY2021 Q1

Chill guys. USCIS and gov 1st priority Asylum and FB. 2nd Q lo inkoka 40K approval veskunna they never reach out Regular numbers as well. Pandemic lo adi kuda 60% staff tho you guys are expecting miracles and thinking like only EB cases meeda ne work cheyyali others maakenduku. But GOV and USCIS priority is diff. Max EAD lu luck vunnodiki GC lu hope e lopu evadu spillover meeda fingerings pettodhu ani. Nothing in our hands. We can't complain in this time. No congressmen or prez kuda help cheyyaledu. Just pandemic they can't work like regular people antaru. 

What could have happened it they ONLY count cases which have been assigned a case # and entered into the system. By December they might not even have issued receipts and hence not entered the case in the system so does not gets counted in this list. see note below from the document

"4) Forms Received are the number of new applications or petitions received and entered into a case-tracking system during the reporting period. "

Both I-140 and I-485 seems to be severely undercounted for Q1 because they could not even assign a case number..