485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 hour ago, fasak_vachadu said:

No call schedule but trying to gather some info if I have to do. 

Cool. If you have call scheduled, I’d be happy I share any information I have. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Venkatlukky said:

Are you downgraded ? If so EB3 I-140 approved?

Approved in oct 2021 

thinking that my A number got changed after doing 485 , don’t know the trend need to see or wait for the months 10 to 15 months 

I saw similar cases in trackitt but no other info found 

2 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

https://hilites.today

endi asalu em ayitundhi 

28k transferred from NBC to other centers 

USCIs statement emi isthadi will load work balances antadhi, TSC and NSC nuchi transfer chetha antaru ippudu rever10gudu Endo 

Ekada chusav bro 28k

On 5/20/2022 at 11:25 PM, Sizzler said:

Bro, did you check if they are scheduling an interview for you? If your case is moved to your local field office, you might need an interview. Emma / Tier 1 ki call chesi adugu bro what is the status and where is the case ani. 

Tier 2 call request chey saying you haven’t received the 485J and don’t know which category the request is under ani. It will take around 25 days to receive the Tier 2 call.

ONPT request kooda raise chey based on you local FO (based on zipcode) timelines 

if you can find the FO of your case, you can send the interfile request directly there 

Good luck bro

monna 1800 ki call and chat chesthe, interview ki request ki pampinaru ani chepindhi, emma chat agent ayithe , interview date emi ledhu chepindhi. 1800 agent ayithe inka NBC degare undhi ani chepindhi. Ade inka monday , full force thoti ani requests open chestha. naku telsi inka nadhi EB3 category ae undhi anukunta, andhuke interview inka set kale emo.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, viky said:

monna 1800 ki call and chat chesthe, interview ki request ki pampinaru ani chepindhi, emma chat agent ayithe , interview date emi ledhu chepindhi. 1800 agent ayithe inka NBC degare undhi ani chepindhi. Ade inka monday , full force thoti ani requests open chestha. naku telsi inka nadhi EB3 category ae undhi anukunta, andhuke interview inka set kale emo.

Better ask for a Tier 2 call bro. Emma is very inconsistent. At least you have someone touching your file which is better than no action at all. Local FO ki case assign chesaremo adugu…,interview avasaram unte 100% it will go to local FO.

My Priority date is in Feb 2016 under EB2 category. My current approved PERM job description is very specific to one reporting tool  OBIEE like 2yrs of administration, 4yrs of security development experience to qualify mine for EB2. We recently changed from this tool to Power Bi and
they will be removing OBIEE as tool in few months. When I spoke with attorney, they said I have to file a new PERM to get this job description updated, even though my roles and responsibilities remain the same.
Now my question is if the date becomes current during the new PERM process, then I have to wait I guess, another option they gave me is to wait until I485 is filed and then file I485J.

At same time I also have another job offer from company B, they will be starting the PERM process after 3 months of joining. I am confused to make the switch at this time as dates are moving fast, please suggest.

April Consular statistics released.

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/Immigrant-Statistics/MonthlyIVIssuances/APRIL 2022 - IV Issuances by FSC or Place of Birth and Visa Class.pdf

April Visa Issuance is out. 12.5K visa issued bringing the total to 93.5k FB visa issued in 7 months.
6K EB visa issued in April. Total EB issued at consulate is 32.7K for 7 months. 19K EB3

Consulates need to process 22K each month to reach 226k (94k (Oct-April)+ 110k(22k x 5 months) +15-20K approx AOS). I still think Spillover would be around 0-35K.
Few major countries like Mexico have reached 7% country cap. So there might be dip in FB issuance numbers. If that happens spillover can be about 50K.

50k spillover only get around 20k - 25k to EB2 India and that can only move 6 months maximum into 2015 provided
1) No wastage this FY
2) USCIS cover everyone before Jan 2015

absolutely...this is the best chance for everyone till 2014 to be greened. Even with next year SO the basics problem will be there..i just hope USCIS can up their approvals atleast in the next 4 months...its high time not just wait for Q4!!

Consulates daggara 95K varaku ichesaru isthe max inkona 80-90K istharemo(Travel dept last lo fast ga estharu) that means inkoka 50-60K spill avuthundhi. Question is USCIS ikkada enni waste chesthundi. For example oka 50-60K waste chesindhi anuko e year that means eppudu e dates unnayo appati varaku next year manage chestharu. That means 2014 varaku green avvutharu next year ki worst case lo.  So endulo happy enti ante EB2 retrogress avvadu 2023 lo. Retro avvali ante USCIS 100K waste cheyyali ( 70-80K Waste chesina retro ayye chances vunnayi). It all depends on e 4 months lo Travel dept consulates lo enni esthundi and USCIS enni watse chesthundi meedha depend ayyi undhi. This is reality based on travel dept numbers. You can plan depends on this but nenu wrong kuda avochu. Good luck all.

• Upvote 1