485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

10 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Thanks bro a vaccine ante bayam estundi 

ita aithe etlanna...next monkeypox vaccine ready avutundi list lo

27 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

ita aithe etlanna...next monkeypox vaccine ready avutundi list lo

Emo bro a second dose ke I am done moddalodi almost 500ml Glenmorangie taagi padukuna apudu set ayindi nit sure vaccine power undo ledo

On 6/24/2022 at 2:42 PM, Spartan said:

@csrcsr ma attorney office ki mail petta.....valla response chudu....

Hello Team,

Hope all are doing good. 

I am curious to know how USCIS is processing the I-485 Applications, mainly the downgraded (EB2-EB3) and interfiled EB2 applications.

I am seeing lot of approvals for people whose priority dates are in 2014, but no movement on applications with 2013, mainly who fal under the downgrade-interfile category.

After waiting so many years, and getting struck after submitting the I-485 back in 2020, its making me kind of anxious what is the process they follow and 

when will I get the chance to say Greened  .

Some forums I have seen, people who refiled the whole I-485 back in EB2 instead of downgrading, getting approved within 3 months after refiling.

Any possibility we can go that route.? What would be the process if yes. 

Kindly provide me any update on this and what guidance USCIS follow for I-485 approvals.

===================================

Hi Spartan

USCIS has come out with guidance that they do not want applicants to refile their applications. At this time, interfiling your application is the best mechanism available to us.

Your I-485J reciept is available to you on the envoy portal for your record. This contains your receipt number, you can use thisn to track your green card case. 

We will continue to monitor and update you of any changes. At this time, we are hoping to hear back regarding you application before the end of the fiscal year, i.e Sept. 2022.

Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime. 

After seeing this mail I was like...  d0f322ae9162b8a90ee34b00bd70338c.gif

simple.. nuvve apply chesesuko with your money.. or try to get reimbursement through department without dealing with legal..

16 hours ago, MRI said:

simple.. nuvve apply chesesuko with your money.. or try to get reimbursement through department without dealing with legal..

Ilanti jambalakidi pamba panulu chestharane..Attorneys may have made you sign a retaining agreement. If its there, your greencard case should be exclusively filed by them as long as you are using the same underlying 140 petition. Be careful, expect a lawsuit if they find out you did it on your own.

Feb 2018 PD, is it a good decision now to change jobs now. I know dates don’t move to 2018 any time soon. Just looking for senior folks advice.

42 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Feb 2018 PD, is it a good decision now to change jobs now. I know dates don’t move to 2018 any time soon. Just looking for senior folks advice.

page trailer GIF

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

00AFACD6-ED9D-4838-8F8D-2B48ADC3F2C3.thu