485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

57 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa bro its tough now a days try early in the morning 

else try 800 nunber tell infopass appointment that will connect to live agnet you can talk good luck bro

Thanks dude.. 

49 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

file transfer avvagane ichestara

brahmi-dance2.gif

Moddaaa istaru just one step further but way way better than sitting st lin

10 minutes ago, wtf said:

Going to file 485 in next two weeks.
But medicals matram 3 months back thisukunnanu. Are they valid or do I need to get a new medical report?

if you didnt file 485 yet you should take medicals  not more than 60 days before 485 filing..3 months is way more than that. 

36 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

if you didnt file 485 yet you should take medicals  not more than 60 days before 485 filing..3 months is way more than that. 

https://www.uscis.gov/i-693

ALERT: Effective December 9, 2021, USCIS is temporarily waiving the requirement that the civil surgeon sign the Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record (Form I-693) no more than 60 days before the date the applicant files an Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (Form I-485).

Want to check here in db if anyone submitted medicals signed more than 60 days

3 hours ago, ponugupati said:

I was not able to connect to emma, tried for almost 20 minutes . Any hacks? Thanks.

i once tried early in the morning as they open. waiting times are less. and agents are less irritated

5 hours ago, mirchi_bajji said:

i once tried early in the morning as they open. waiting times are less. and agents are less irritated

Thanks, will give a try.

9 hours ago, wtf said:

https://www.uscis.gov/i-693

ALERT: Effective December 9, 2021, USCIS is temporarily waiving the requirement that the civil surgeon sign the Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record (Form I-693) no more than 60 days before the date the applicant files an Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (Form I-485).

Want to check here in db if anyone submitted medicals signed more than 60 days

yes my friend filled in feb ending his medicals was taken in sep-oct 2021...he got his GC.

I just submitted last week after 6 months

@csrcsr, @Spartan

Can I call USCIS for an update or do I need to wait for some more time for the following Scenario?

Priority Date: Jan 2013

EB2 to EB3 Downgrade: Nov 2020

I-140 Approval : Jan 2021

Biometrics: Jan 2021

EAD and AP approval: Feb 2021 (Valid for only 1 yr)

EAD and AP Renewal application filed in Oct 2021

EAD renewal approved only for me : Feb 2022, My AP renewal and Spouse EAD/AP renewal still pending

485 Petition transferred to NBC : Feb 2022

Interfile along with Medicals : March 2022

RFE for Medicals : April 2022

I-485J receipt: May 2022

RFE response sent with medicals to Santa Ana  Field office: June 1st week 2022 ( RFE deadline is July 2022). 

No update on USCIS case status: It still shows RFE Issued. 

Ippudu, do I need to wait till my RFE deadline is over(July) to contact USCIS or Can I request for a SR now? Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, JAVA_USER said:

@csrcsr, @Spartan

Can I call USCIS for an update or do I need to wait for some more time for the following Scenario?

Priority Date: Jan 2013

EB2 to EB3 Downgrade: Nov 2020

I-140 Approval : Jan 2021

Biometrics: Jan 2021

EAD and AP approval: Feb 2021 (Valid for only 1 yr)

EAD and AP Renewal application filed in Oct 2021

EAD renewal approved only for me : Feb 2022, My AP renewal and Spouse EAD/AP renewal still pending

485 Petition transferred to NBC : Feb 2022

Interfile along with Medicals : March 2022

RFE for Medicals : April 2022

I-485J receipt: May 2022

RFE response sent with medicals to Santa Ana  Field office: June 1st week 2022 ( RFE deadline is July 2022). 

No update on USCIS case status: It still shows RFE Issued. 

Ippudu, do I need to wait till my RFE deadline is over(July) to contact USCIS or Can I request for a SR now? Any suggestions?

Sr ki two months wait cheyali bro for rfe AFAIK but check with Emma once they usually give regular answers or 1800 number, I think it's just they did not open and updated the status