485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Just now, NYCpal said:

Hilites lo koda unntayi ga

Aha site koncham starting lo sarigga pani cheya ledu Chinese vadi 99% correct ga chepthadu 

and Ee hilites edo oka problem untadhi and not accurate results 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

decided to send medicals to src..

Can you raise one sr bro?? To find out where ur case is some cases are nit updated even transferred I am assuming u already called tier 1 to find out?

Take 3 copies of medicals send one to src now 

After transfer ayaka send one to field office tarvatha wait and in case rfe just send over night I know too much but just prepare for it

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

decided to send medicals to src..

11 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Can you raise one sr bro?? To find out where ur case is some cases are nit updated even transferred I am assuming u already called tier 1 to find out?

After transfer ayaka send one to field office tarvatha wait and in case rfe just send over night I know too much but just prepare for it

Na case lo NBC ki transfer aindi .. so FO telusukuni pampatam best kada ? Will take 2-copies .. one will send to FO if I know, and will keep another one handy 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Na case lo NBC ki transfer aindi .. so FO telusukuni pampatam best kada ? Will take 2-copies .. one will send to FO if I know, and will keep another one handy 

Ok uncle 

2 hours ago, SUbba LIngam said:

bro nee medicals lo covid and hep B vaccination details unnaya

Yaa unayi bro my doctor made sure she has written I am hep b immune patha test result unde for my spouse she ordered vaccine at cvs . Naaku immune ani rasindi , for my wife vaccine date esindi form lo covid details routine e kada

FYI bro my old medixals did not had I interfiled last year and one more interfile latest  to San diego not sure which one attached

8 hours ago, csrcsr said:

called bhayya..no update ..so decided to src

11 hours ago, csrcsr said:

yep...planning for 2 copies..got fotmat from gcinfo.org..

1 on monday..next to FO once it moves

• Upvote 1

On 8/12/2022 at 7:05 AM, csrcsr said:

Details routine 

PD March 2013 downgrade

Rd October 30 2020

140 eb3 approved April 2021

Interfiled medicals without barcode back in August 2021

March 2022 485j tub interfiled

Case transferred out of lin June 21 2022

Case transferred to San diego fo found by multiple calls to tier 1 and emma

Congressman and senater confirmed its in San diego

Proactively submitted latest medical copy to San diego

Travel history wiped off yesterday delayed approval status because of uscis was having some issues 

Case status shows approved on 11th August

Thank you every one in this thread without all your help couldn't have sustained 2 years of pressure, pain ,fomo all the emotions

Sincerely praying everyone should get sooner asap 

Special thanks to @meghadheera anna who was always motivating me from last year ro hang in there it will come 🙏

All the best to @Spartan anna @SUbba LIngam @zaq12wsx @ahimsavaadhi1 @Netflixmovieguz @snoww @Tofu  @BeerBob123 @Prisionary @dkchinnari  @perugu_vadaand all the friends who are pending in this group ids  madichipothe kshaminchali

@snoww bro ekada unado mahanubhavudu

Thank you all the friends who got approved after starting this thread enno discussions enno arguments in the last two years praying every one should get it🙏

Thank you @MRI anna for guidance regarding congressmen

Thank you @Iriswest your knowledge in immigration number calculation was amazing when we started analyzing initially with all the unknows

Thank you @Sucker uncle really miss yiu @BacklogBadham anna for keeping us motivated

Congrats bro, Enjoy.

• Thanks 1