485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

On 8/13/2022 at 12:19 PM, perugu_vada said:

Na case lo NBC ki transfer aindi .. so FO telusukuni pampatam best kada ? Will take 2-copies .. one will send to FO if I know, and will keep another one handy 

Do you know ur FO ba? Thy are sending ur file to non-local FO if interview is waived.

• Upvote 1

hi, 

Tier-1 created SR as i had not received trasfer notice from lin to nbc, and the SR is  T1S22111959BOS; Telegram folks saying my applicaiton at Boston field office, how far is it accurate.any idea  TIA.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

hi, 

Tier-1 created SR as i had not received trasfer notice from lin to nbc, and the SR is  T1S22111959BOS; Telegram folks saying my applicaiton at Boston field office, how far is it accurate.any idea  TIA.

That's true 100% your case is already in Boston bro you can raise one service request too if yiu want ontp ani click chesi vategory lo other select cheyi ID that suffix comes as BOS its in Boston but save it is it local or non local fo to you bro?

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

That's true 100% your case is already in Boston bro you can raise one service request too if yiu want ontp ani click chesi vategory lo other select cheyi ID that suffix comes as BOS its in Boston but save it is it local or non local fo to you bro?

its local for me , bro; i am from Massachesets..thanks for the info..

9 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

its local for me , bro; i am from Massachesets..thanks for the info..

That's not good sign bro oka sari congressmen qnuiry submit cheyi bro just in case because local fo ki velthe chances for interview 50 50

2 hours ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Do you know ur FO ba? Thy are sending ur file to non-local FO if interview is waived.

@akkum_bakkum Ipude agent tho matlada Hartford FO lo undi anta na application, Aug-1 ki transfer chesaru anta

@csrcsr uncle u think I shall send my medical to that office ? If so, do u have address for that ? Also how is the processing time there ?

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

@akkum_bakkum Ipude agent tho matlada Hartford FO lo undi anta na application, Aug-1 ki transfer chesaru anta

@csrcsr uncle u think I shall send my medical to that office ? If so, do u have address for that ? Also how is the processing time there ?

You have to join that telegram group to Guage the timelines bro , address yiu can find in Google or in that telegram group if any po box people got rfe 

4 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Cool aithe....just find out the office address here and send your medicals there.

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-a-uscis-office/field-offices

7 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

800 number ki call cheste cheppara?