485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Hey guys, Today got email saying my case transferred from SRC to NBC. I filed eb3 downgrade in oct 2020 and it was struck in texas all this time. I have recently 2 months back filed new i485 eb2 and got receipt from nbc , now my eb3 downgrade also transferred. What does that mean and anyone know what would happens next ? 

8 minutes ago, CNR said:

Hey guys, Today got email saying my case transferred from SRC to NBC. I filed eb3 downgrade in oct 2020 and it was struck in texas all this time. I have recently 2 months back filed new i485 eb2 and got receipt from nbc , now my eb3 downgrade also transferred. What does that mean and anyone know what would happens next ? 

whats ur PD

13 minutes ago, CNR said:

Evadra nuvu.. transfer aithe congrats antavu.. pakki velli aduko po

transfer aitey good kadarta at least they are working on your case

gudumbashankar-gudumba-shankar-movie.gif

congratulations

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CNR said:

You have to wait for your date to be current bro mostly they will close the other once they approve one 

41 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

You have to wait for your date to be current bro mostly they will close the other once they approve one 

Iyala TG group lo 3-4 people went 4 interview

idi current ayitey aa category lo GC istarani told anta IO

2 hours ago, BeerBob123 said:

Ok ippude notification vachindi 485j approved ani

wjat next uncle?

Inka wait cheyadame bro until date becomes current and number , your case is reviewed and good to go