485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

32 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Oh you did 140 premium ? For this downgradeI dont think so bro , usually for downgrades they do after yiu get a receipt malli oka sari kanuko , I am sure mee attorney chesi undadu , as manaki original perm undadu they need to link the perm filed with eb2 to this one

@csrcsr vallu cheppindentante in u send application to same location where original perm was approved , then u r eligible for premium ani

Just now, Spartan said:

@csrcsr vallu cheppindentante in u send application to same location where original perm was approved , then u r eligible for premium ani

oh ok hopefully will workout atoorneys ki telisi untundi kada, mostly niku 140 approval kuda vastundi along with reciepts as we passed the 2 week

Just now, csrcsr said:

oh ok hopefully will workout atoorneys ki telisi untundi kada, mostly niku 140 approval kuda vastundi along with reciepts as we passed the 2 week

Hopefully they said premium aina they will not honor 15 day window it might take more time 

30 minutes ago, Dixitulu said:

Mine is a different story .. perm query padindi 2012 lo.. it got approved recently so concurrent filing of 140 and 485 in premium  . so wondering what’s next 

If you have a approved perm within last 6 months (subject to correction on the period) you dont have any issues with premium processing

6 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

What is the time line to get gc EAD with/without RFE avg time line post here.

to get Biometric appointment 8 months and average time is 1 year for now. 

H4 ead and 485 ead twitter fights coming soon

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, csrcsr said:

If you have a approved perm within last 6 months (subject to correction on the period) you dont have any issues with premium processing

So does it mean my 140 and 485 will be done via premium processing 

1 minute ago, Dixitulu said:

So does it mean my 140 and 485 will be done via premium processing 

there is no premium for 485 no option, only 140 ,

as your 485 is peningd you will get ead if you applied , if not you apply one based on reciept