485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1) form 693 lo just part 1 fill cheste saripotada? which is just half of the first page. migata anta doctor chusukuntada? 

2) does spouse need to do medicals also, or not needed? 

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

But apdu apdu bokkalu padthayi , unless you have 140 approved no peace of mind

Niku ead ap vachina you cannot use confidently, date sudden ga current avithe you have to chase  then

2500 money crunch lekpoathe just get that done early rather than wait till the end

Na case koncham different bro.. last year before date move ayye mundhu FTE teesukunna due to I have a good relationship with my old employer apply chesadu PD June 2014.

ippudu I-140 downgrade premium chesthe emaina rfe vastunda ani worrying like employee employer relationship because I am not on my old employer pay roll at this moment.

2 minutes ago, Bondu_Babu said:

Na case koncham different bro.. last year before date move ayye mundhu FTE teesukunna due to I have a good relationship with my old employer apply chesadu PD June 2014.

ippudu I-140 downgrade premium chesthe emaina rfe vastunda ani worrying like employee employer relationship because I am not on my old employer pay roll at this moment.

it can happen later too when your pd is current , you might have to buite the bullet any time

7 minutes ago, lachi said:

1) form 693 lo just part 1 fill cheste saripotada? which is just half of the first page. migata anta doctor chusukuntada? 

@csrcsr

10 minutes ago, lachi said:

dont mind but simple google search cheste ostadi....y asking silly things re

14 minutes ago, lachi said:

You don't have to fill anything vayya. Doctor will fill everything for you. If they are not doing, it means they are lazy and find another one. They usually type in the form and print. I suggest don't write manually.

6 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

dont mind but simple google search cheste ostadi....y asking silly things re

goggle lo 100 answers vuntai. but ikakda experienced person pakka reply istadu ani. 

FYI: google lo already chusa, spouse can have waiver annaru. but ikkada @csrcsr kaavali annadu.. so checking multiple places and confirming my self. 

anyhow ..dont mind with my reply also. 

"prapancham lo anni telisinodu, em telvanodu evvadu ledu". so okadiki silly anipinchindi , inkokadiki hard ayyindochu.. no one is experienced until they face it. 

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

You don't have to fill anything vayya. Doctor will fill everything for you. If they are not doing, it means they are lazy and find another one. They usually type in the form and print. I suggest don't write manually.

cool. and kind of i agree. better to fill by themselves in computer. thank you. 

2 minutes ago, lachi said:

goggle lo 100 answers vuntai. but ikakda experienced person pakka reply istadu ani. 

FYI: google lo already chusa, spouse can have waiver annaru. but ikkada @csrcsr kaavali annadu.. so checking multiple places and confirming my self. 

anyhow ..dont mind with my reply also. 

Medicals are for every individual who files for 485. Once you file 485, your spouse will have her own forms and things will be independent. Though most likely process hand in hand but that is not mandatory. Your case can take forever to process or vice versa and other person can get GC fast.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, lachi said:

1) yes and also top section on each page which says FN,MN,LN and A# 

2) Spouse kooda povaali medicals ki.

15 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Medicals are for every individual who files for 485. Once you file 485, your spouse will have her own forms and things will be independent. Though most likely process hand in hand but that is not mandatory. Your case can take forever to process or vice versa and other person can get GC fast.

yeap, that is what i am thinking. thank you guys. @tacobell fan and @csrcsr, of course @Spartan tussi great Ho.

• Upvote 1