485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

EAD/AP otchina tarvatha finger print eyamani letter otchindhi  for both i485 and i765 , 08/15/2021 na finger print itchinamu, 

ipudu i765 status is "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken" for both us i think it just got updated and ma spouse h4ead ki fingers prints eyala WAC  center adhi kuda "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken" ani chopistundhi.. em chestunaro eelu 

49 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

I submitted on 8/18 and it’s almost 23 days ago. But each case following different pattern. I was not hoping, tbh but luck. Wish you good luck to you. Hope for the best

True..just for idea kosam adiga..i just hope they approve most cases before september 30th..

Anyway enjoy freedom..

1 hour ago, viky said:

EAD/AP otchina tarvatha finger print eyamani letter otchindhi  for both i485 and i765 , 08/15/2021 na finger print itchinamu, 

ipudu i765 status is "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken" for both us i think it just got updated and ma spouse h4ead ki fingers prints eyala WAC  center adhi kuda "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken" ani chopistundhi.. em chestunaro eelu 

Just give it enni sarlu adigina