485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

I think src bro

Ya anukunta. Vaadu papam going through a lot. Full frustration lo unnadu. Ivala HR tho meeting petti eb2 lo apply cheyamani godava. Vaadi eb2 filing date current aindi. HR emo vadhu ra wait cheyi ante vinatledu

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Vammooo this is getting ridiculous now, on the other hand they introduced new bill asking additional $5k

5k Kavitha GC isthara??

mana db member ready has unnaru paisalu challadaniki 

@mettastar Already reply  kuda otchindhi  lol..

We have researched your inquiry regarding your application. Although we are sensitive to your current situation, there is virtually no expedited processing available for this type of application/petition. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your application is awaiting review by an Adjudications Officer and you may always review the status of your application by visiting our website at www.uscis.gov.

18 minutes ago, pumpkin said:

@Spartan After how many days did your attorney receive the RFE ? What was the reason for the RFE ?  

Preium accept aina 14 days ki RFe received.

Pay checks and company info for PD year. RFE.

2 minutes ago, viky said:

We have researched your inquiry regarding your application. Although we are sensitive to your current situation, there is virtually no expedited processing available for this type of application/petition. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your application is awaiting review by an Adjudications Officer and you may always review the status of your application by visiting our website at www.uscis.gov.

ER ekkada chesav anna.

MEdical RFE rakunda.? @viky

5 minutes ago, viky said:

thanks anna :giggle: next bulletin ki eb3 reverse gear la assam potadhi antunaru anna.,,, :giggle:

if the dates retrogress ayithe how much they are estimating they would go back? like 2011 or 2012 mine is 2011 Sep downgraded eb3 LIN215XXX series nothing happen after the biometrics inka noe hopes something happens before end of sep ani 😒

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Preium accept aina 14 days ki RFe received.

Pay checks and company info for PD year. RFE.

@Spartan: What I meant was after you getting the RFE. After how many days you knew the reason . Is it a week or 2 after getting RFE . 

My online status show I got RFE And it has been 2 week I or employer  still don’t what the RFE WAS 

8 minutes ago, viky said:

Live agent thona?