485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

If that is the case LIN approval 100 chupinchali kada even msc approving lin finally the lin reciepts should show as approved but the Chinese charts are only showing 64 max was 80 plus in lin bro

Charts anni location based kada?

but in that case MSC lo vunde LIN**** LIN charts lo vundalamtava?

Just now, LazyRohit said:

Charts anni location based kada?

but in that case MSC lo vunde LIN**** LIN charts lo vundalamtava?

See the Chinese chart is nothing but datascrapped summarized data what you see in uscis case status

For example

Nee reciept lin1234 it went to msc and msc approved it anuko , your reciept still is lin1234  so it's show in LIN bucket 

Basic ga monna rfe vachina valaki , medical mundu submit cheisna valaki below 2012 June ki vastunayi in LIN 

Where Msc 2013 plus kuda vastunayi bro

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

@snoww bro so ipud essential workers quota 

Lo all banks, pharam, hospital , insurance cards andarni tosestara even they are IT

anna ee thread ki addict ayipoyina, roju updates chadivi pichi lestundhi.. jara rest teskundam andaram,  lite tesukoni life lo we will move on...oka one year bokka padadhi life la ...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, viky said:

anna ee thread ki addict ayipoyina, roju updates chadivi pichi lestundhi.. jara rest teskundam andaram,  lite tesukoni life lo we will move on...oka one year bokka padadhi life la ...

True this is like gambling where inka aipotadi emo last lo unam emo ika sari file mida work chestadu emo ani asha that will keep you chasing true 

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Prediction bolo bro after today's developments Durbin, text confirmation etc etc? 20% chance?

I stand by my word. No immigration benefit will be allowed by parlimentarian.

41 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

E roju MSC 3000+
ivi kakunda Lin vi kuda daily MSC vallu processing anta 100 ippude chusa 

SRC LIN lo fingerprints perugay e roju naku telisinollu chala mandi all done except BM src batch chuddam last week lo vellaki gudditademosSa_j@il

195 touch aiddemo if they approve at the rate of 3k in next 11 days(again I havr low confidence in this number). Anthaku minchi expect cheyatam amayakatvam.

5 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

195 touch aiddemo if they approve at the rate of 3k in next 11 days(again I havr low confidence in this number). Anthaku minchi expect cheyatam amayakatvam.

A 3k lo mix and match of eb and family unayi anta bro andukani count chala kanipinchadam ledu they might stick to 180

@csrcsr @mettastar @tacobell fan @Spartan 

i485 status lo  update ayindhi with below information, malla inkoti open cheyacha?

"On September 14, 2021, we denied your request for expedited processing of your I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number LIN219021**** We do not believe, based on a review of your request, that your case meets one or more of the expedite criteria and otherwise merits expedited processing. We review all expedite requests on a case-by-case basis, and we grant them at the discretion of the director. Information regarding the USCIS expedite policy, including the expedite criteria, is available at www.uscis.gov/forms/expedite-criteria. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, viky said:

@csrcsr @mettastar @tacobell fan @Spartan 

i485 status lo  update ayindhi with below information, malla inkoti open cheyacha?

"On September 14, 2021, we denied your request for expedited processing of your I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number LIN219021**** We do not believe, based on a review of your request, that your case meets one or more of the expedite criteria and otherwise merits expedited processing. We review all expedite requests on a case-by-case basis, and we grant them at the discretion of the director. Information regarding the USCIS expedite policy, including the expedite criteria, is available at www.uscis.gov/forms/expedite-criteria. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

After 5 days anukunta and the cycle continues and you will never be out of this addiction until you get gc I believe 🤣

Just now, csrcsr said:

After 5 days anukunta and the cycle continues and you will never be out of this addiction until you get gc I believe 🤣

gee adamaina update ayithe fast ga chestaru, kani medical finger print teskunamu ani update cheyali kada, adhi matram cheyaru, modalodhi, appeal chestha...adyaksha, essari humanitarian grounds pyina.vinandi-lawyer-garu-chepthunnaruga-brahmi.gif

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, viky said:

gee adamaina update ayithe fast ga chestaru, kani medical finger print teskunamu ani update cheyali kada, adhi matram cheyaru, modalodhi, appeal chestha...adyaksha, essari humanitarian grounds pyina.vinandi-lawyer-garu-chepthunnaruga-brahmi.gif

Discretion of director bro antha nee fate odds of approving er on 485 very less or negligible but no harm in trying as those ers are no impact to existing applucation even if they get denied