485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 minute ago, manhan515599 said:

Any projection for EB2 on dates of filing? At least EAD tho saripettukovachu. My PD is Jan 2015.

impossible dont keep any hopes both eb2 and eb3 max will end up at jan 2013 and may even go back to mid 2012 for fy22 

2 minutes ago, manhan515599 said:

Any projection for EB2 on dates of filing? At least EAD tho saripettukovachu. My PD is Jan 2015.

Uncle nuvu inka ikade unava?. No biscuit for 2015 and beyond 

27 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:
The status of this service request is:

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records show your case is in line to be reviewed by an officer. We ask that you allow additional time for this process to take place since we process these cases in the order received. If after 60 days you have not received anything in the mail, please contact the USCIS Contact Center at the number provided below.

what is the meaning still they need time ?? 
Naa wife the 131 SR status

@csrcsr today I got this email SR created in June 

Yaa template reply bro keep raising ers

30 minutes ago, Sucker said:

He minted kada vuncle. Andarni downgrade ani seppi paisal 10ngadu. EB3 la vachinollu 2021 la lucky

$11k bokka 2 weeks back I-140 premium  kuda cheyincha 😭

@tacobell fan  @csrcsr  anna.. here is my scenario.

PD is Dec 2013 and Suppose if I am applying for AOS this month (as the dates are current till OCT 31st) if My application reach by end of this month (say 09/30). But worst case lo receipt ravataniki time padite .... Will they honor my application ? (Assuming Filing dates kuda retrogress avute ? )

2 minutes ago, rahul_arora said:

PD is Dec 2013 and Suppose if I am applying for AOS this month (as the dates are current till OCT 31st) if My application reach by end of this month (say 09/30). But worst case lo receipt ravataniki time padite .... Will they honor my application ? (Assuming Filing dates kuda retrogress avute ? )

i think still they have to issue a reciept bro because you filed based on september bulletin and application reached within september

8 minutes ago, Bondu_Babu said:

$11k bokka 2 weeks back I-140 premium  kuda cheyincha 😭

140 approval is good you can use ead ap confidently and company change avuthe you file 485j yoou are in queue nothing waste

8 minutes ago, rahul_arora said:

Ead/ap process cheyalemo kada irrespective as you are current at the time of filing 

2 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Ead/ap process cheyalemo kada irrespective as you are current at the time of filing 

Emo bro... edo okati vaste bagundu.

Last year miss ayyanu ... eee year kuda miss ayye la unna... :(

1 minute ago, rahul_arora said:

why. Nenu koda same. Eb3 lo veseyatame. Iste icharu Lekapothe mingeymanu

2 minutes ago, rahul_arora said:

if the reciept is issued you will be elgible bro for all benefits like ead and ap make sure your 140 is approved after getting reciept if yoou are filing coincurrentlt