485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Got medicals interfiled successfully at SRC for me and spouse 

Sent one package with 2 cover letters and i-693's and was delivered 9/15 10am at USCIS 

1046 beltline road ste 110 , Irving tx

Today both Emma and USCIS officer (call ) confirmed that they see medicals attached for both me and spouse .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ambothu said:

Sent one package with 2 cover letters and i-693's and was delivered 9/15 10am at USCIS 

Today both Emma and USCIS officer (call ) confirmed that they see medicals attached for both me and spouse .

congrats.

5 minutes ago, ambothu said:

kottabhotunnam. If attached means you are ready to be approved if date is current

Just now, tacobell fan said:

kottahotunnam. If attached means you are ready to be approved if date is current

Date current undhi bro but bio monna ne ayyinayii....so not expecting anything untiil fbi check has to finish 

6 minutes ago, ambothu said:

congrats bro yaa bro SRC ki chepttunaru anta LIN ke cheppadam ledu ento e inconsistency

Just now, csrcsr said:

congrats bro yaa bro SRC ki chepttunaru anta LIN ke cheppadam ledu ento e inconsistency

It depends on who u got in emma chat and customer care person you called in ...Emma muguru tho matladithe one confirmed ..I got nice person in call center which he gave me detailed answers ...

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Spartan said:

em relief o emo..

monna manager position internal ga qualify aina...HR dobbeyi mandi anta... sFun_duh2

when we all did downgrade to eb3, our goal is to atleast get ead .. Adi ochinapudu gc kosam wait chesey kanna kuda job change aipotame uncle 

35 minutes ago, Spartan said:

em relief o emo..

monna manager position internal ga qualify aina...HR dobbeyi mandi anta... sFun_duh2

ademti .. as long as job duties are overlapping , you can take the promotion.

41 minutes ago, Spartan said:

em relief o emo..

gc vachevaraku gammuna undi vachaka jump the ship.

okka decade back chase bank lo naaku ravalsina promotion verey vaadiki politics valla vachindi. And u know the rest.  Sometimes we need rejections to go out of comfort zone 😊😊

@Spartan

• Sad 1