Jump to content

485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues


csrcsr

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

inka emi cheyalemu bro we got ead as backup anukoni we will move on inka decae ayaka gc vasthe emi chestamu :) 

ee lk gallu asah apetakunte paisal bokka padedhi kadu akada ani ante, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, viky said:

ee lk gallu asah apetakunte paisal bokka padedhi kadu akada ani ante, 

its ok bro you got ead you are in queue there is a chance we might get next year just leave it we can do what ever  we want now even if you have ead slow ga premium kuda vastadi so renewal bayam kuda undadu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

its ok bro you got ead you are in queue there is a chance we might get next year just leave it we can do what ever  we want now even if you have ead slow ga premium kuda vastadi so renewal bayam kuda undadu

h12024 varaku undhi, okasari stamping esi, inka next ead ae use chestha...malal ead ki premioum ante $2500, eelu paisal minge program la unaru,.. alaki kuda telsu H1  manollu etlaina nadipistaru ani even though if we have EAD.. this is part of plan ani pistundhi, to recover covid loses 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

its ok bro you got ead you are in queue there is a chance we might get next year just leave it we can do what ever  we want now even if you have ead slow ga premium kuda vastadi so renewal bayam kuda undadu

e premium kosam fight cheddam inka next 10 years no visa issues kani e EAD decline ayye chances unnaya amaina?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Entankul.. nee docs anni ready to ship a

Questionnaire filled. Inka antha attorneys daya. 

Maa vallu cheppi vellali, cheppulu vesukoni vellali ani rules paatinche type. So time padathadi mostly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Questionnaire filled. Inka antha attorneys daya. 

Maa vallu cheppi vellali, cheppulu vesukoni vellali ani rules paatinche type. So time padathadi mostly. 

Fragomen gadu anni fill chesina review and sign chesi pampu docs annadu.. oka 5,6 mistakes dorkinai anni correct chesi ninna pampina inka response lehdu.. podhhunne medicals done .. aa tdap edho evening undhi 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, snoww said:

Current H4 EADs situation laa long long processing delays avuthe ?

they will start premium for sure and you can work for 180 days anukunta bro if you have applied for renewal for gc ead

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

they will start premium for sure and you can work for 180 days anukunta bro if you have applied for renewal for gc ead

Premium vunte ok. Just 180 days antey adi kooda saripodu emo valla work load ki. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Thantrik said:

e premium kosam fight cheddam inka next 10 years no visa issues kani e EAD decline ayye chances unnaya amaina?

no afaiak as long as 485 in pending state a 485 emina debba padithe problem

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.