Jump to content

485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues


csrcsr

Recommended Posts

EB2 July 2013 priority date....

In India currently and haven’t filed EB3  i140 downgrade petition.

US vache plans unnayi next week. Is it better to file EB3 downgrade petition (new) before Oct 31 so I can interfile between EB2 or EB3 based on final action dates?

Asalu EB2 and EB3 interfile cheyocha? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, wtf said:

EB2 July 2013 priority date....

In India currently and haven’t filed EB3  i140 downgrade petition.

US vache plans unnayi next week. Is it better to file EB3 downgrade petition (new) before Oct 31 so I can interfile between EB2 or EB3 based on final action dates?

Asalu EB2 and EB3 interfile cheyocha? 

Bro file concurrent application asap with downgrade at least ead aina vastundi already chala late chesav yiu have time till October 31

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Chat with @csrcsr charlie eppudu? Ee saru manollu YouTube ni tagalapettestaremo

This month’s chat is scheduled to take place on October 26, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. EST

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Bro file concurrent application asap with downgrade at least ead aina vastundi already chala late chesav yiu have time till October 31

Thanks Bro.

EB3 downgrade approve ayyaka EB2 invalid ayipotunda? Or can i still use it to interfile based on final action dates down the line?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, wtf said:

Thanks Bro.

EB3 downgrade approve ayyaka EB2 invalid ayipotunda? Or can i still use it to interfile based on final action dates down the line?

If you file as new as part of downgrade concurrent as most of us did  eb2 will be there (nit sure on interfile success stories bro)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Rao_Garu said:

Nov bulletin is out. ippudu current kaani vaaladi already 485 apply chesinollaki GC lu raanatte na iga....CO uncle gattiga pettindu kada.

EAD AP tho sardukovali ,vachina valu lucky

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, megadheera said:

Chat with @csrcsr charlie eppudu? Ee saru manollu YouTube ni tagalapettestaremo

Co retiring anta anna

 

 

 or post specific questions will be accepted. This will be Charlie’s last chat before his retirement, but @TravelGov will continue to host chats on consular related issues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Co retiring anta anna

 

 

 or post specific questions will be accepted. This will be Charlie’s last chat before his retirement, but @TravelGov will continue to host chats on consular related issues.

aa tarvaata kothodu ostaadu aadu retire ayipotaadu....manam maatram line lo ne

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Co retiring anta anna

 

 

 or post specific questions will be accepted. This will be Charlie’s last chat before his retirement, but @TravelGov will continue to host chats on consular related issues.

Oh! Poye mundu penta chesi pothundu kada.

i nominate Rahul teddy as a successor of CO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.