485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

6 minutes ago, snoww said:

Clarity ledu ee topic meeda. Different people telling different answers including attorneys . So we won't know for sure unless people start filing and know the results. 

Second 485 chesetapudu current employer ki chepala?

2 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Chepthe better emo. Uscis will ask to withdraw one before approving another anta. So eppatiki ina thelise chances vunnayee. 

I think USCIS is trying to avoid interfiling requests from eb3 to eb2 and hence they did this .Also I noticed  if u applied downgrade to eb3 and it date is not current on eb3 but eb2 it's current then they consider this under eb2 and issuing Gc to avoid interfiling.

Probably from now on both eb2 and eb3 move hand in hand 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ambothu said:

I think USCIS is trying to avoid interfiling requests from eb3 to eb2 and hence they did this .Also I noticed  if u applied downgrade to eb3 and it date is not current on eb3 but eb2 it's current then they consider this under eb2 and issuing Gc to avoid interfiling.

Probably from now on both eb2 and eb3 move hand in hand 

No I think bro they cannot do automatically 

8 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

No need but akada formo question untafi bro have you filed a immigration visa before ani lawyer gadu cheptge

Just now, perugu_vada said:

uncle inka retire avvaleda e thread nunchi .. morning padina VB  lambam chusi kuda :o 

Prod issue tho morning 4 ki padukuna , VB chusi shock thinna ipudu Leche varaki 30 notifications unyayi I am confused edi reply ichanonedi iyaledo🤣 inka emi chestam bro ead use chesujoni batikina anni rojulu relax ga undam