485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

4 hours ago, Usr59 said:

Can we do foia while i140 is pending to find out receipt# and details. Please shed some light.

in most cases what i have seen its first receipt number in the series for primary , other can confirm

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ambothu said:

in most cases what i have seen its first receipt number in the series for primary , other can confirm

True basically its the first or last, rendu 140 unte tricky lekapothe 100% one of it is 140

9 hours ago, ambothu said:

Advanced Parole abandon avtundhi ani vinna and you have to file this again when you come back , after that everything remains intact assuming you already gave finger prints and entry ban happens 

485 ki em kadu ippudu atleast oka 10 years aa status lo undali 2014 batch aithe...AP matram pothundi since 94 overrides after you leave and come back...

@csrcsr

EB2 to EB3 downgrade

Service center: SRC

ASC: Elizabeth, NJ

Received Date: 10/21/2020

I-140: in process

Biometrics appointment: Waiting

ninna USCIS 2nd tier agent tho call ayyindi, she is saying Texas center is severely backlogged, they are processing Jan 2017 RD applications now, I don't know what she meant. She said it may take 12 to 54 months for processing my application. Naaku emo bhakwas anipinchindi, some people from SRC got biometrics already and some are saying their EAD is approved.

About biometrics appointment, she said she can reschedule biometrics appointment but first time ASC will only give it.

3 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

@csrcsr

EB2 to EB3 downgrade

ninna USCIS 2nd tier agent tho call ayyindi, she is saying Texas center is severely backlogged, they are processing Jan 2017 RD applications now, I don't know what she meant. She said it may take 12 to 54 months for processing my application. Naaku emo bhakwas anipinchindi, some people from SRC got biometrics already and some are saying their EAD is approved.

About biometrics appointment, she said she can reschedule biometrics appointment but first time ASC will only give it.

Are they talking about I-485? or I-140? or I-765? or I-131?

Just now, YeddiBK said:

@csrcsr

EB2 to EB3 downgrade

Src lo waiting unatlu undi bro chala mandi in telegram also complaining on top of it local asc center delaya , inka emi xheyalemu bro , prastutaniki get that 140 approved,  soon vastayi bio andariki, don't worry about 54months processing time it's juts the worst case time ,  so they might not be reusing yours (some people got reused) unless you in urgent need to use  ead or ap don't worry much get your 140 approved and complete the 180 days counter , if these things are done at least you are free from employer, I know its frustrating and pathetic as there is no logic in giving fp appointments be calm and just wait its not in yiur control , edo expedite request etc antaru kani lite in current situation anukunta

32 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Are they talking about I-485? or I-140? or I-765? or I-131?

edi clear ga cheppi chaavale.. ee agency ne chetha anipisthundi.. she also said that ASC vallu biometrics appointments first come first served basis lo ne isthunnaru ani annadi, but we know thats not true.. naa friends di naa tharuvatha received date.. but already biometrics aipoyayi.. but their service center is different..

na guess, SRC plus ASC combination valla delay avuthundi emo ani.. SRC and NJ is worst combination I think

27 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Src lo waiting unatlu undi bro chala mandi in telegram also complaining on top of it local asc center delaya , inka emi xheyalemu bro , prastutaniki get that 140 approved,  soon vastayi bio andariki, don't worry about 54months processing time it's juts the worst case time ,  so they might not be reusing yours (some people got reused) unless you in urgent need to use  ead or ap don't worry much get your 140 approved and complete the 180 days counter , if these things are done at least you are free from employer, I know its frustrating and pathetic as there is no logic in giving fp appointments be calm and just wait its not in yiur control , edo expedite request etc antaru kani lite in current situation anukunta

health issues valla india vellali ani plan undi bro and pillalki kuda same faces chusi pichekkuthundi, ee process valla eppudu velthamo kuda ardham avvatledu.. friends process chusi, ok le max may/june kalla EAD cards vasthayi anukunna, but ippudu emi ardham avvatledu..

1 hour ago, Thantrik said:

485 ki em kadu ippudu atleast oka 10 years aa status lo undali 2014 batch aithe...AP matram pothundi since 94 overrides after you leave and come back...

Ah scenario lo can we apply AP after coming back with new I 94

4 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

health issues valla india vellali ani plan undi bro and pillalki kuda same faces chusi pichekkuthundi, ee process valla eppudu velthamo kuda ardham avvatledu.. friends process chusi, ok le max may/june kalla EAD cards vasthayi anukunna, but ippudu emi ardham avvatledu..

Hmm sorry to hear bro,  just to know what to expect bio appointment vachinapad  ninchi oka 3 weeks ki vastadi fingerprint appointment so you are looking at elast 6 weeks to comlplete bio (in case 3weeks lo appointment vasthe), akad ninchi mai 3 weeks to get physical cards based on trend , suggest you to wait

inka tappadu vellali  because of health ante just put informed delivery give keys to your friends and h1 mida povali malli dropbox , appointments etc adi aappointment vache varaki back vacheyadni , AP okati malli apply chesukovali

12 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

Also bro ee kindi valaki pm chesi adugu edo medical reason chepthe they expedited aanta not sure how it works though

K N:

I had a genuine reason, if you have one please go ahead

Family medical

[9:10:13 AM]

20 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Hmm sorry to hear bro,  just to know what to expect bio appointment vachinapad  ninchi oka 3 weeks ki vastadi fingerprint appointment so you are looking at elast 6 weeks to comlplete bio (in case 3weeks lo appointment vasthe), akad ninchi mai 3 weeks to get physical cards based on trend , suggest you to wait

inka tappadu vellali  because of health ante just put informed delivery give keys to your friends and h1 mida povali malli dropbox , appointments etc adi aappointment vache varaki back vacheyadni , AP okati malli apply chesukovali

yes bro.. inni years wait chesam ippudu ela aina ee pani finish chesi povvali ani will power tho unna.. hope health will cooperate and also dont have to wait for months..

20 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Also bro ee kindi valaki pm chesi adugu edo medical reason chepthe they expedited aanta not sure how it works though

K N:

I had a genuine reason, if you have one please go ahead

Family medical

[9:10:13 AM]

oh ok bro.. thank you!

how to find that DB memeber ?