485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

5 minutes ago, snoww said:

Also so many people are applying for expedite requests showing some kind of  unjustified emergency eating up more Time and resources of uscis. 

Repu CO uncle meeting undi bro we will know something by next month apadi varaki something will happoen with bios etc

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, snoww said:

Also so many people are applying for expedite requests showing some kind of  unjustified emergency eating up more Time and resources of uscis. 

its only a matter of time before they figure out fake requests, and those who lie to feds on anything is part of the record

16 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

its only a matter of time before they figure out fake requests, and those who lie to feds on anything is part of the record

Financial Distress anta one of the reason.. i wonder how they are expediting based on that 

14 minutes ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

Financial Distress anta one of the reason.. i wonder how they are expediting based on that 

losing money due to new job that can pay well is not considered a loss, its notional loss, i dont think they will entertain those gasholes

how to cut the line even after staying in US for so long time anedi mana yedavala deggare nerchukovaali, no pun intended for really emergency situations

16 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

losing money due to new job that can pay well is not considered a loss, its notional loss, i dont think they will entertain those gasholes

how to cut the line even after staying in US for so long time anedi mana yedavala deggare nerchukovaali, no pun intended for really emergency situations

Many already got approvals according to telegram and trackitt. It's just depends on the officer and his judgement. 

@csrcsr

1. The status of I-140 application, is still in received state . I am assuming we applied in premium, so haven’t heard on it yet. For some of my friends, I saw a trend that if we follow up with USCIS on this, they are responding on it.  Can we check on that, if that is possible.

Attorney: we did file premium processing “upgrades”  for a few cases and those were returned by USCIS as the government needed to request the original file. We are working with USCIS to provide them with the information needed to request these files prior to submitting a premium processing request, in order to avoid unnecessary rejections. We have already contacted them about your case and we will upgrade to premium once we have confirmation from the government.

1. Can I use the new EAD + AP  Card to travel in emergency scenario, if my I-140 is still pending.? Since getting the H1-Stamping appointments even for Dropbox are difficult.

Attorney: the I-140 is not required for travel, and the fact that it is pending should not negatively impact you upon reentry to the U.S. and yes, you may use the AP document to reenter the U.S. but note that you will typically be sent through secondary inspection every time you enter the U.S. using your advance parole document. We still recommend against all nonessential travel due to the pandemic.

22 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@csrcsr

1. The status of I-140 application, is still in received state . I am assuming we applied in premium, so haven’t heard on it yet. For some of my friends, I saw a trend that if we follow up with USCIS on this, they are responding on it.  Can we check on that, if that is possible.

Attorney: we did file premium processing “upgrades”  for a few cases and those were returned by USCIS as the government needed to request the original file. We are working with USCIS to provide them with the information needed to request these files prior to submitting a premium processing request, in order to avoid unnecessary rejections. We have already contacted them about your case and we will upgrade to premium once we have confirmation from the government.

1. Can I use the new EAD + AP  Card to travel in emergency scenario, if my I-140 is still pending.? Since getting the H1-Stamping appointments even for Dropbox are difficult.

Attorney: the I-140 is not required for travel, and the fact that it is pending should not negatively impact you upon reentry to the U.S. and yes, you may use the AP document to reenter the U.S. but note that you will typically be sent through secondary inspection every time you enter the U.S. using your advance parole document. We still recommend against all nonessential travel due to the pandemic.

Ade chepiina kada bro they might have send at thhat time and they got rejection (only premium part of it) ,  mostly they will upgrade now also hearing from few of the folks normal processing getting approved cool at least nee doubt clear ayindi

to the second point your attroney is correct no impact on AP but just in case emina bad things like llay off happens better not use AP until 140 is approved

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ade chepiina kada bro they might have send at thhat time and they got rejection (only premium part of it) ,  mostly they will upgrade now also hearing from few of the folks normal processing getting approved cool at least nee doubt clear ayindi

to the second point your attroney is correct no impact on AP but just in case emina bad things like llay off happens better not use AP until 140 is approved

yes

8 hours ago, csrcsr said:

LIN lo VIP @Spartanvalaki fast ga vachayi normal people are still wiating 

em vachindi VIPs ki? Maavi mostly LIN and NBC.. andariki cards vachesaayi kada.. waiting for I485 processing.. adi vachesinda?

11 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Was JK Cool maaki inka ead raledu bio completed on 0409 @MiryalgudaMaruthiRaouncle ki ink bio raledu 

ehey.. vaadi sangati cheppakandi.. vaadu anni pekutaadu.. db lo pedda troll/spammer.. vaadi bio ayipoyi close to three weeks ayyindi.. card vachestadi inko 1-2 weeks lo.. to both of you..

8 minutes ago, MRI said:

ehey.. vaadi sangati cheppakandi.. vaadu anni pekutaadu.. db lo pedda troll/spammer.. vaadi bio ayipoyi close to three weeks ayyindi.. card vachestadi inko 1-2 weeks lo.. to both of you..

Nannu emina anu maa tagubothu dosth @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao emi anodu

22 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

:giggle:Cool bro aithe manchide good for him

vaadi messages ippudey choostunna.. anthaka mundu biometrics raaledani clear ga mention chesaadu.. biometrics ayipoyinappati nundi.. still waiting still waiting ani change chesadu.. he is talking about EAD.. infact he is not lying here.. lol

• Haha 1