Thuuuuu denammma contractor job ki izzathh ledhu

veerigadu

16 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Contractors ni vaadukoni vadilinchukuntaaru, Job security undadu, Trainings undavu, Annual and Sick leaves undavu. Money is good in contracting if you are a person who is ready to take risk and quick learner.

Akkai, USA sangathi thelavadhu kaani...UK lo aithe naalugu paisal sampaadhinchaalante contracting is the only way.

UK is a sh!t hole where the average salary in IT is around 50k GBP. After all the taxes, you will £3,000 in hand and thats just enough to live without debts. Any additional earning from the spouse will be spent for travel to India otherwise you will not have that luxury ever in life.

Also from now on, contracting in the UK is getting too difficult with IR35 changes. So the testers and Java Devs who were earning around 6k-8k via cntracting have to adjust to 3k per annum.

7 hours ago, jaglaqq said:

This is one thing I observed between contracting n fte . Fte think in terms of solving problems first n what technology to use comes after understanding and designing the solution. Contracting ppl I have met are only concerned about a particular technology or language. This is just my observation. Not demeaning anyone. I'm a hardware engineer so my observation might not hold true. Other thing I observed atleast when attending conferences is fte are always on top of latest technologies n they are the ones who contribute more to open source atleast in the best companies .

Management usually do not care about tech much as long as you are doing your job and solving the problem effectively

but most folks generally would want to work in latest tech for job satisfaction as well as to stay competitive as latest tech has more jobs..

• Like 1

Just now, Amrita said:

Hey..how are you? EMundi just routine. How have you been? Happy new year !

I’m doing fine as well...manchiga chilling with frendz..happy new yr to you as well