Man brutally murdered by girl friend

kakatiya

17 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Dora got them killed for selfish reasons. Unnecessary pressure on the police. 

Yup. The same escape behavior that YSR government resorted to in 2008 Warangal acid attack encounter. 

4 hours ago, Mirage said:

Yup. The same escape behavior that YSR government resorted to in 2008 Warangal acid attack encounter. 

He set the precedent. I don’t believe Sajjanar or whoever it was back then had any intention of encountering those guys. Governance lo unna inadequacies ni cover chesukunnaru idhdharu.

On 1/11/2021 at 7:01 PM, MagaMaharaju said:

was wondering pitta laga undhi chudadaniki how she managed ani. This article answered my questions.

bruce lee kooda pitta laaane untaadu, konda antha manshulani pippi pippi chestadu.. 

do you know brooce leeee.  :(

Just now, Peter123 said:

bruce lee kooda pitta laaane untaadu, konda antha manshulani pippi pippi chestadu.. 

do you know brooce leeee.  :(

yes but she is back stabber no bruce lee

7 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

yes but she is back stabber no bruce lee

back stabber or front stabber, thats not the point here, cant judge some slim people the way they look, 

some skinny people have more strentgh than big body mass people ani na yokka idi.. 

Just now, Peter123 said:

back stabber or front stabber, thats not the point here, cant judge some slim people the way they look, 

some skinny people have more strentgh than big body mass people ani na yokka idi.. 

I see what you’re saying but I couldn’t apply that here

On 1/12/2021 at 6:03 AM, kakatiya said:

crime-4a_26.jpg

venakanundi etta podisindhi .... i really dont know how she did this ... RGV ki kooda ilanti thoughts raledhu ....

some where we can make scene out of it in any of the movies....

15 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

He set the precedent. I don’t believe Sajjanar or whoever it was back then had any intention of encountering those guys. Governance lo unna inadequacies ni cover chesukunnaru idhdharu.

Yeah, it's quite obvious that the decision was coming out from CMOs. If not who would buy the farce stories that led to shootout in both incidents.

The Hyd encounter is still under judicial inquiry, I think.