I regret for saying no

meri_zindagi

2 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

117234214_2498823877074995_7888668635115

mahesh babu intha peddha hero ayyadante antha mana chandranna chaluve

No. Namratha darling icche mumbai drugs ani talk. Cocainnnne makes skin glow antaga. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

something similiar..

i loved a girl and wanted to marry her and she was not ready/scared to go to her dad with proposal

fast forward now im married and she messages me every week, went through clinical depression and still not married.

i feel very horrible but she clearly said no to me going to her dad and asking. its hard to understand why she did what she did and very sad to see what she is going through.

Neeku message chesthundi ante she may have feelings on u bro.. And why depression? Missing u or no marriage ana?

7 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Minor things.. he is 2 months younger to me.. Adi mind lo pettukuni.. I overlooked every other thing. 

But why are you thinking about it now 2 years after this happened? Something might have triggered this... usually when we are feeling low, we tend to rethink every decision we have made in the past... that is natural..

who knows.. there must be some great guy waiting for you somewhere... gurram dorakka ravadam ledemo.. 😀

Na friend ilage US mojulo oka intelligent and handsome ni vadulukoni oka Uncle lanti varini pelli chesukundi. She is very beautiful. Now that Guy also came to US on H1B and married beautiful girl. Tanu adi taluchukoni eppudu baadha padutundi. Her greed taught her big lesson, she made him feel that she loves him but rejected his offer after finding this US uncle. I know that guy he is very innocent and intelligent plus handsome. He was devastated and deleted all his accounts on social platforms so we couldn't contact him. Ento Janalu chala materialistic aipotunnaru.

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

But why are you thinking about it now 2 years after this happened? Something might have triggered this... usually when we are feeling low, we tend to rethink every decision we have made in the past... that is natural..

who knows.. there must be some great guy waiting for you somewhere... gurram dorakka ravadam ledemo.. 😀

Uncle eppude dorkindhi .. im starting now 

4XTYyb-shared.gif

1 minute ago, friesNfrappe said:

Em kadhu le meri.. maybe u will get a better match or person who knows? But let me ask u this.. do u have a crush or like on him? Appudu konchme uneasy ga untundi .. if u have no feelings lite tessko .. :) 

Nah... future untundo ledo clarity lekunda.. I don’t keep much hopes 

1 minute ago, Daaarling said:

Na friend ilage US mojulo oka intelligent and handsome ni vadulukoni oka Uncle lanti varini pelli chesukundi. She is very beautiful. Now that Guy also came to US on H1B and married beautiful girl. Tanu adi taluchukoni eppudu baadha padutundi. Her greed taught her big lesson, she made him feel that she loves him but rejected his offer after finding this US uncle. I know that guy he is very innocent and intelligent plus handsome. He was devastated and deleted all his accounts on social platforms so we couldn't contact him. Ento Janalu chala materialistic aipotunnaru.

Uncle samsaraniki paniki rada enti ? Endhukantha regret ?

2 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Ankul ki sarriga levaaaaaakapotheeeee that will be the final nail in the coffin for your frnd. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

2 years back... one of my friends proposed for marriage. Apudenduku voddu anukunnano gurtuledu but now when I made up my mind he is engaged. First time ever I feel bad for the choices am making. Lekkalenanni matches no anukuni unta. But never felt like this. So wat am gonna say is, rethink about your choices. May be you might find what you are looking for.

[IMG]