I regret for saying no

meri_zindagi

5 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Don’t worry.., mi area lo ki aishwarya vastundi.. you will find the spark again

I still wake up in the middle of night dreaming about her. Then realise , regret and cry myself to sleep. Even now tears are trickling down as I type this. F#ckkkk.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Philosophy la untadhi but true:

Life lo., manatho evaru complete ga journey cheyaru. It might or might not be because of our decisions. 
Unna antha sepu we should have a good time and move on.

Tough to do , but time is the healer.

Just now, Diesel said:

Philosophy la untadhi but true:

Life lo., manatho evaru complete ga journey cheyaru. Unna antha sepu we should have a good time and move on. Tough to do , but time is the healer.

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

I still wake up in the middle of night dreaming about her. Then realise , regret and cry myself to sleep. Even now tears are trickling down as I type this. F#ckkkk.

Are u married now?😯

1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

A big hi5. Many such moments. But I follow this.

Wake up. Dress up. Show up.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Neeku message chesthundi ante she may have feelings on u bro.. And why depression? Missing u or no marriage ana?

right after my marriage she realized she wanted to marry me but it was too late..

and her family went through some bad stuff and she took 6 months depression medicine, that makes people emotionless..

so now shes not interested in marriage at all.

she is touch with me because only I know her and her emotions or lack of them.

She was and still is an amazing person and a good friend, so I stay in touch and encourage her to push herself a little more every week.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

You need some DMT my friend😁

1 minute ago, Vallavan said:

right after my marriage she realized she wanted to marry me but it was too late..

and her family went through some bad stuff and she took 6 months depression medicine, that makes people emotionless..

so now shes not interested in marriage at all.

she is touch with me because only I know her and her emotions or lack of them.

She was and still is an amazing person and a good friend, so I stay in touch and encourage her to push herself a little more every week.

If you can, motivate her to move on with her life. Tell her Life never stops jus because someone is not walking beside us. And does not need to live in depression for any reason.