I regret for saying no

meri_zindagi

8 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

I still wake up in the middle of night dreaming about her. Then realise , regret and cry myself to sleep. Even now tears are trickling down as I type this. F#ckkkk.

Dont bro! You will regret wasted time.
just think how privileged we are bejng human, able to eat, have shelter and fun.

Enjoy the time you have. Dont cripple yourself over the past. Engage yourself and get busy. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

right after my marriage she realized she wanted to marry me but it was too late..

and her family went through some bad stuff and she took 6 months depression medicine, that makes people emotionless..

so now shes not interested in marriage at all.

she is touch with me because only I know her and her emotions or lack of them.

She was and still is an amazing person and a good friend, so I stay in touch and encourage her to push herself a little more every week.

Its so nice of u to keep in touch with her, talk to her and comfort her. That takes away half of the depression for people like her. I also see a reason why she wants to talk to you though u r married. Good man, really appreciate your kindness towards her 🙂

1 minute ago, friesNfrappe said:

Its so nice of u to keep in touch with her, talk to her and comfort her. That takes away half of the depression for people like her. I also see a reason why she wants to talk to you though u r married. Good man, really appreciate your kindness towards her 🙂

Evi chesthene edo oka time lo thappu jarigedi:giggle:

8 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

If you can, motivate her to move on with her life. Tell her Life never stops jus because someone is not walking beside us. And does not need to live in depression for any reason. 

to be honest bro.. depression medication makes people emotionless.. shes not sad anymore.. she just does not have emotions..

we will not understand this unless you know them from before taking that medication.

it takes time, we cannot say how long for her to start feeling emotions

Just now, Tesla_Elon said:

Malli vachi narrow minded anaku thana wife ki past telisa malli talking ante akkada inko relationship nashanam avtundi.. my 2 cents 

Just now, Vallavan said:

to be honest bro.. depression medication makes people emotionless.. shes not sad anymore.. she just does not have emotions..

we will not understand this unless you know them from before taking that medication.

it takes time, we cannot say how long for her to start feeling emotions

Sad to know. And our lives turned so busy. Telisi koda emi cheyalekapotuntam. Keep reminding her. May be that might help.

3 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

I am not doing this to a stranger bro.. i know her for almost half of my life.. she is an amazing person and very sensitive. she could not let go of me and she could not trouble her parents at the same time. in that mess she lost herself. I will be the worst person if i dont stay in touch and encourage her everyday.

4 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

my wife knows her.. my wife does not talk to her or about her so much but knows what I am doing.

6 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

This can go both ways... she will never forget him and cannot move on if he stays in touch with her forever...

happened with a friend of mine... girl used to comfort my friend after she got married.. he took a long time to recover from breakup as she was always in touch with him... and he never tried to move on from her thinking that someday she will come back for him.. 🙁

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Dont bro! You will regret wasted time.
just think how privileged we are bejng human, able to eat, have shelter and fun.

Enjoy the time you have. Dont cripple yourself over the past. Engage yourself and get busy. 

Am usually like that man. I will be realistic most of the time. Kani there's this pain inside me. Anthey.