Jump to content

R Narayana Murthy whats your opnion?


Recommended Posts

Rebel_Uncle

anthanu Nirmathaga, darshkudiga ok 

but why he want to become hero when his acting skils are bad. 

He dont fit to commerican zone andukay velladu good but if he is socialist he no need to become hero, lot of youngsters he can recruit and they can become hero 

he can be director, its pure lack of gudiance or misunderstanding anipisthadi. anthe. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellen

Haha may be he thought kothavallalo no one is good enough to understand the emotion he wants to portray. Plus evaru chestaru mana industry alanti social movies as everyone bothers about making money and fame only no. Ilanti genres only few audience will watch so I don't think anyone would want to act

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rajnichitti
7 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Haha may be he thought kothavallalo no one is good enough to understand the emotion he wants to portray. Plus evaru chestaru mana industry alanti social movies as everyone bothers about making money and fame only no. Ilanti genres only few audience will watch so I don't think anyone would want to act

Hi DKC

Link to post
Share on other sites
Daaarling

R Narayanamurthy garu is a very good person. He does so much charity and donate over 50% of what he earns.

He is very respected in the rural areas. His Lifestyle is very simple without any controversies. He is very compassionate and lead his complete life for the welfare of poor who gets no help from government. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Daaarling said:

R Narayanamurthy garu is a very good person. He does so much charity and donate over 50% of what he earns.

He is very respected in the rural areas. His Lifestyle is very simple without any controversies. He is very compassionate and lead his complete life for the welfare of poor who gets no help from government. 

Yes great person

Link to post
Share on other sites
kingcasanova
On 1/12/2021 at 3:07 PM, Rebel_Uncle said:

anthanu Nirmathaga, darshkudiga ok 

but why he want to become hero when his acting skils are bad. 

He dont fit to commerican zone andukay velladu good but if he is socialist he no need to become hero, lot of youngsters he can recruit and they can become hero 

he can be director, its pure lack of gudiance or misunderstanding anipisthadi. anthe. 

Murthy hero ga chese cinema stories lo Murthy thappa inkevadu alaa cheyyaledu, 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro erra cinemas vachinapudu I heard villages lo his movies has more demand than prime heros, erra sainyam, cheemala dandu  etc etc konni songs ki theater lo punakam I am not exaggerating especially ekada aithe konni communities oppress ayavo a areas lo 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.