Unmarried , commit kaani singles

Everydayrunner

Just now, LadiesTailor said:

Enne pages discuss chesina final ga cheppedi enti ante... Pandi annaka burada lo vundaka thappu Manishi annaka pelli chesukoka thappadu 😜😜😜

Adi entha pedda burada anedi persons luck meeda depend ayyu vuntundi... Inka thread close cheyyochu 😜😜

but we want that cute pink piglet along for dorladam in burada

which is not easy.

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

How do you know these lot of girls whom u think they dont put efforts?  Own family ki kashtam telavadam their efforts or what they are going through except probably parents ( sometimes may not be the case) @3$%

ROad midaki vachi cheptara personal life gurinchi for others to see or notice?

road meedha kanapade vatillo efforts pettatledhu ani 

example:

we have this friend who has good thinking, good empathy and good family background

but very fat. she doesn't like fat people and she is afraid of other caste people.  

she won't work on her looks to get access to the people whom she can like. cut chesthe 36 vachindhi age. still at the same place when she was in 26. but more batta potta uncles and lesser options.

ilantivi chaala cases choosthunna ee madhya

• Upvote 1

Just now, No_body_friends said:

example:

we have this friend who has good thinking, good empathy and good family background

but very fat. she doesn't like fat people and she is afraid of other caste people.  

she won't work on her looks to get access to the people whom she can like. cut chesthe 36 vachindhi age. still at the same place when she was in 26. but more batta potta uncles and lesser options.

Hmm i dont know sir.  Inka nenu cheppalenu. You can have your opinion. 

47 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

na observation lo adhe kanapadindhi

most of telugu girls are not groomed in terms of looks compared to other desi or non desi girls. still they look for 6 feet and 8 pack. 

abbayi 6 feet and slim unte endhuku aaguthadu? full time and decent life unte why would they settle for half knowledge ungroomed telugu same caste girl?

i observed lot of guys marring non telugu and non indian girls recently solely because of this reason

True. One of my friend 6ft and 6 pack getting facing issue as getting matches only from under 5.5. If they are bringing looks into table nothing in wrong going for the more attractive girls. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Raazu said:

She is posting pics on WhatsApp status

I guess, she might be in pain after going  through all those rejections. Now getting attention and validation by flaunting her handsome husband in her circles and make them jealous. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

I guess, she might be in pain after going  through all those rejections. Now getting attention and validation by flaunting her handsome husband in her circles and make them jealous. 

I don’t judge! 

13 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

example:

I know few girls who are 34,36 like that...chuddaniki tall, beautiful , fit and working unnaru..still dont know what is stopping them to get married

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TruthTruth said:

I know few girls who are 34,36 like that...chuddaniki tall, beautiful , fit and working unnaru..still dont know what is stopping them to get married

i know similar people too

they don't talk to many. they expect some miracle to happen in their paths.

some people are distracted by career or something else in their life. so, marriage may not be a priority for them at this moment.

9 minutes ago, TruthTruth said:

ayna single unte tappenti? 

being single is tension free life, no marriage-> no kids -> no answering-> no responsibilities -> mental peace

Being single with out kids will be great until you are 50 , after that you will start needing company , your parents will not be there to talk to you daily (in most cases) , your friends would have moved to different cities or busy with their own kids , you will not fit in a lot of places if you want to go alone , you will feel alone and isolated.

People who enjoy being alone are a different story though

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Galactus said:

Being single with out kids will be great until you are 50 , after that you will start needing company , your parents will not be there to talk to you daily (in most cases) , your friends would have moved to different cities or busy with their own kids , you will not fit in a lot of places if you want to go alone , you will feel alone and isolated.

okay even children leave after certain age.life is about marriage and kids?

why are we born and why are we dead--> marriage and kids is life??

life is meant to be happy -->contentment  and it varies person to person

7 minutes ago, TruthTruth said:

okay even children leave after certain age.life is about marriage and kids?

why are we born and why are we dead--> marriage and kids is life??

life is meant to be happy -->contentment  and it varies person to person

no body knows what life is meant to be

I was just mentioning the downsides of staying single as you post seems to ignore the negatives ,  if you feel staying single is great yeah , sure 

3 hours ago, Galactus said:

50 kuda kastam.. enni rojulu single ga travel chestav? Every one u know in your life will get busy u need a person to share ur feelings so anyone would need a spouse at some point of time the earlier you realize the better