Unmarried , commit kaani singles

Everydayrunner

4 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Same applies for boys... 30 plus ayuthe evvaru dekadam ledu..😜😜 get married before 30 boys 

Aavide unte thella cheera deniki ani ala dorakakane ga ee edupu:giggle:

12 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

So everyone in my friend circle are married sometime between 27-30. 

Only four people are still notmarried..and they are my seniors..all of them are girls in 32-36 age range now.. 

They rejected so many proposals when they are in range of 24-28 age ..from 28 their proposals went down..now they are 32s-34s.

Girls if you are above 25 focus on getting married..career will come for women at any time of their life...unlike men who has to earn at all times..

Marriage gives more stability to women than men. All the best

@meri_zindagi me friend ne ha bro

10 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Generalizations enduku le. Before 28-29 marriage ayyi 35 kalla divorce ayina ammayilu telusu. Marriage chesukunte stability vasthundi ante mari divorces enduku avuthayi? Maybe your seniors did not get proper sambandhalu

Alimony kosame ani @Rebel_Uncle annadu

8 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

I agree to some extent. Try as many people as possible. Don’t get emotionally involved unless you feel he maybe somewhat right for you. Initially find out what you want and try to filter out as many people as possible. Also be realistic in expectations. Meeku shortcomings unnatle avathali vallaki untayi. This only applies to people who are actively trying to get married 

@Arey_enti_ra_idi discussion talk GIF

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

@meri_zindagi me friend ne ha bro

Naku antha head weight ledu bro... and Na personal life gurinchi telisentha friends n juniors ikkada leru.  If any of my closest friends knows that am posting here, serious ga psychiatrist appointment teesesukuntaru next moment

• Haha 1

Just now, meri_zindagi said:

Naku antha head weight ledu bro... and Na personal life gurinchi telisentha friends n juniors ikkada leru.  If any of my closest friends knows that am posting here, serious ga psychiatrist appointment teesesukuntaru next moment

ok

12 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

So everyone in my friend circle are married sometime between 27-30. 

Only four people are still notmarried..and they are my seniors..all of them are girls in 32-36 age range now.. 

They rejected so many proposals when they are in range of 24-28 age ..from 28 their proposals went down..now they are 32s-34s.

Girls if you are above 25 focus on getting married..career will come for women at any time of their life...unlike men who has to earn at all times..

Marriage gives more stability to women than men. All the best

na friend kuda undi ilage..best match kavali 6 ft Prabhas mahesh babu lanti vadu with GC kavali ani...7 years nundi inka try chesthundi...

2 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

na friend kuda undi ilage..best match kavali 6 ft Prabhas mahesh babu lanti vadu with GC kavali ani...7 years nundi inka try chesthundi...

Me friend ela untadhi? Em offer chesthundhi deal lo ?