Unmarried , commit kaani singles

Everydayrunner

1 minute ago, No_body_friends said:

me perspective kooda vinalane asking 

tell no

No two people have same fate , luck, opportunities and preferences. You never know others unless you are them. 

These days remember : There is No, Mr or Ms Perfect.

if u want to continue relationship, learn to compromise. 

and again, dhenikaina time ravali, sometimes no matter, how hard u push, things won’t happen. Sometimes, they just fall in place.

I know a girl, who was looking for marriage for 7 or 8 years, chaaaala laavu , she kept on getting rejections, finally she found her life partner who is one year younger to her and tall and handsome. They got married few months back. It’s all time end of the day. She is posting pics on WhatsApp status. Once someone is married, I stop texting them, I just reply when they text.

1 minute ago, No_body_friends said:

me perspective kooda vinalane asking 

tell no

what is it stopping girls to not consider more people ?

Bro.,, ofc work leda ? 

Annitiki free ga answers telusesukundam ane.. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

opportunities lekapothe, they have to create them.

if they cannot find attractive people, move to better city / work place to find attractive people

if they are not attracting people and cannot compromise with mediocre people, they have to work on themselves ( better grooming, body, career etc)

if they cannot find enough people, reach them out.

kondhariki kaalla daggaraki vasthayi....kondhariki poraaithe ne vasthayi opportunities

if they really want and need them, they will put everything to get it.

after all life is to get what we want.

Silly ga matladakandi there is something called fate.   Not everythign is in our control . As humans we put 100% effort konta mandiki 10 % effort pedite click avvachu kontamandiki 1000% pettina kadu. Try chesi kani valle kani e matram burra leka effort pettani vallu evvaru undaru. Ammayilu ayite asale undaru. They get advices from all over . Women are more matured than men. 

Life is to get what we want but we get it also depending on luck , fate or whatever you call it.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

na observation lo adhe kanapadindhi

most of telugu girls are not groomed in terms of looks compared to other desi or non desi girls. still they look for 6 feet and 8 pack. 

abbayi 6 feet and slim unte endhuku aaguthadu? full time and decent life unte why would they settle for half knowledge ungroomed telugu same caste girl?

i observed lot of guys marring non telugu and non indian girls recently solely because of this reason

both telugu and tamil i am sure this is the problem 

manchi colleges like ivy league lo chadive abbayilaki ila chuse vadini 

ivy league lanto top univ lo chadive ammayilaki pelli kaledu reason enti ante valla expectations tagga abbayilu dorakaru 

same with height 5'8" and up vunna ammayalaki ante 

naku maa vuru ammaye nachhi chesukuntanu ante 

nee height naku chaladu chesukonu andi inka alane vundi because 6 feet and 6 pack vunna abbayiklaki more options vuntayi same with ladies 5'4" to 5'6" vunna ammayilaki vallani chusi migata vallu ala anukunte kudaradu 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Silly ga matladakandi there is something called fate.   Not everythign is in our control . As humans we put 100% effort konta mandiki 10 % effort pedite click avvachu kontamandiki 1000% pettina kadu. Try chesi kani valle kani e matram burra leka effort pettani vallu evvaru undaru. Ammayilu ayite asale undaru. They get advices from all over . Women are more matured than men. 

Life is to get what we want but we get it also depending on luck , fate or whatever you call it.

mana chethullo unnadhi 1000% kaakapothe 10k% pettali

atleast, they will enjoy the journey in discovering the world around. 

unfortunately i have to disagree with this. I still see lot of girls with no effort. i wish at least fate would help them.

18 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

it is all about how to minimize the time to reach the right partner

if you talk with 5 people per year, it may take 10 years

if you talk to 500 people per year, it may take 1 year ( definitely less than 10 years )

catch enti ante, looks, caste, horoscope, language, region ani confine aithe aa 5 ye untaru pool lo to consider.

naku thelisi there are only two possibilities, break the filters and talk with many 

or compromise after certain age ( either with wrong partner or no marriage )

Lol.. 9 women delivers a baby in one month theory laga undi 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

I agree to some extent. Try as many people as possible. Don’t get emotionally involved unless you feel he maybe somewhat right for you. Initially find out what you want and try to filter out as many people as possible. Also be realistic in expectations. Meeku shortcomings unnatle avathali vallaki untayi. This only applies to people who are actively trying to get married 

Also ivanni chesina marriage avuthundi ani guarantee ledhu kontha mandiki. Ayina nilusthundi ani ledhu. Mana puranallo ne unnay ga bollu examples. Arundathi nakshatram choopistharu. But aavida and vasishta maharshi were estranged for a long time. Judge cheyyakoodadhu. But ala ani manava prayatnam cheyyakapothe tappe

• Upvote 1