Unmarried , commit kaani singles

Everydayrunner

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

This page has some great suggestions from  very mature people 

Worth having an eye on them 

Meeting minutes post chestava... it would be beneficial for those who are not able to participate 

4 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

mana chethullo unnadhi 1000% kaakapothe 10k% pettali

atleast, they will enjoy the journey in discovering the world around. 

unfortunately i have to disagree with this. I still see lot of girls with no effort. i wish at least fate would help them.

How do you know these lot of girls whom u think they dont put efforts?  Own family ki kashtam telavadam their efforts or what they are going through except probably parents ( sometimes may not be the case) @3$%

ROad midaki vachi cheptara personal life gurinchi for others to see or notice?

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Generalizations enduku le. Before 28-29 marriage ayyi 35 kalla divorce ayina ammayilu telusu. Marriage chesukunte stability vasthundi ante mari divorces enduku avuthayi? Maybe your seniors did not get proper sambandhalu

It’s better to stay single rather than getting married to wrong person

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

So everyone in my friend circle are married sometime between 27-30. 

Only four people are still notmarried..and they are my seniors..all of them are girls in 32-36 age range now.. 

They rejected so many proposals when they are in range of 24-28 age ..from 28 their proposals went down..now they are 32s-34s.

Girls if you are above 25 focus on getting married..career will come for women at any time of their life...unlike men who has to earn at all times..

Marriage gives more stability to women than men. All the best

Asal 24 ki marriage cheskundam anukunna mee maga friends ki oka sari kalavali ani undi bro

3 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

So everyone in my friend circle are married sometime between 27-30. 

Only four people are still notmarried..and they are my seniors..all of them are girls in 32-36 age range now.. 

They rejected so many proposals when they are in range of 24-28 age ..from 28 their proposals went down..now they are 32s-34s.

Girls if you are above 25 focus on getting married..career will come for women at any time of their life...unlike men who has to earn at all times..

Marriage gives more stability to women than men. All the best

Same applies for boys... 30 plus ayuthe evvaru dekadam ledu..😜😜 get married before 30 boys 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, meri_zindagi said:

Tbh, we never know what we have not experienced. So what we have is the best anukune chala mandi happy ga untaru. You know it’s just a choice. Compromising to an extent is actually making up mind. Not to the level of marrying someone whom you could never think of.

Marriages have now become more of what i give to other party and what i get from other party esp in arranged marriages.. after pelli we should start loving and accepting that its the best for both of us. Thats the end logic here...

20 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

opportunities lekapothe, they have to create them.

if they cannot find attractive people, move to better city / work place to find attractive people

if they are not attracting people and cannot compromise with mediocre people, they have to work on themselves ( better grooming, body, career etc)

if they cannot find enough people, reach them out.

kondhariki kaalla daggaraki vasthayi....kondhariki poraadithe ne vasthayi opportunities

if they really want and need them, they will put everything to get it.

after all life is to get what we want.

This works and worked for me 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Coz u will always find better people around you in every path of ur life. Make a decision and stick to it every thing will fall in place by gods grace 

Ide malla luck, fate or karma . 

Enne pages discuss chesina final ga cheppedi enti ante... Pandi annaka burada lo vundaka thappu Manishi annaka pelli chesukoka thappadu 😜😜😜

Adi entha pedda burada anedi persons luck meeda depend ayyu vuntundi... Inka thread close cheyyochu 😜😜

• Haha 1