Deenekka leetcode

RajaNarthaki

4 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

LC is the easiest part

Actual hardship is with system design esp with experience people.

As I know just mugging up LC is of no use at all as interviewers are really intelligent to twist a little and ask

It might look like is LC HR worth it. but once you crack in and go inside these top tech , an year there is equal to 4-5 years outside. 

Last line is BS in most cases

1 hour ago, RajaNarthaki said:

Yeah that could also be the case.....Kani aa dreadful rejection mail vachinappudu matram asalu frustration vere level lo untundi....laptop ni viraga10gali anipistundi.....and few days mind LC vaipu podu....I think e shud be thick skined for rejections.... mana other frnds cheppinatu Hardwaork never goes waste ani will keep trying ..anthe...:) thanks bhayya

good luck bro

21 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Last line is BS in most cases

No statement in world is 100% true. If you do some stupid support project in Amazon cloud or GCP who cares . It also depends on which team you are in 

6 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

No statement in world is 100% true. If you do some stupid support project in Amazon cloud or GCP who cares . It also depends on which team you are in 

Most of the scalable projects in these companies are handled by less than 2% head count.

for remaining its pretty much same as any other company. 2 big benefits would be working on more enhanced infra & more $.

5 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Most of the scalable projects in these companies are handled by less than 2% head count.

for remaining its pretty much same as any other company. 2 big benefits would be working on more enhanced infra & more $.

Right. 1-2% control any where .If you are not skilled enough to be in that league you can at least try to report to them right. Far better than being an orphan engineer on some street side organization

• Haha 2

So Robert sedwick course tho start cheyyatam better aa? Or direct ga problems solve chesthu nerchukovatam better aa? I tried the course but never completed. I felt it boring. Any other course to refresh?

5 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Right. 1-2% control any where .If you are not skilled enough to be in that league you can at least try to report to them right. Far better than being an orphan engineer on some street side organization

Right. I am talking about 98% people working in those companies and ur talking about 2%. I have been on both the sides. That challenging scalable work exists in almost all the mid level & big companies. It just bottles down to more $$

3 minutes ago, gilakkai said:

Presentation skills kuda importnant bhayya...may be look from that angle..okkosari manam thappu cheppina..the way you present makes a lot of difference...

if it makes you feel any better...nenu almost 2 years nundi try chesthunnanu...manchi job kosam in mgr level.....chala companies like walmart, adobe onsite lo poyyayi...then i tried to improve my presentation skills by rehearsing infront of mirror and keep practicing the same sentences.....system design meedha baga kasarathu chesanu oka 3 months....finally amzn lo kottanu.....

System design is one important deal breaker for sr & mgr roles. Its tricky since u wouldnt know if u nailed it or screwed it in most of the cases

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

So Robert sedwick course tho start cheyyatam better aa? Or direct ga problems solve chesthu nerchukovatam better aa? I tried the course but never completed. I felt it boring. Any other course to refresh?

https://www.udemy.com/break-away-coding-interviews-1/learn/v4/overview
try this. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dilraju11 said:

All my friends manage two to three jobs during this pandemic with families , and I am stuck with my fulltime. How you all get any time to do this ,

Naku Koda time ledu.. ala chese vallu Ofc work tappinchi em cheyaremo or job requires only management. Naku ala kadu focus undali.., ledante biscuit 

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Most of the learning stuff is boring only... 😤

3 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

any one interested in LC HR or FAANG prep .please DM me. I am in the same boat . We can collaborate and prepare

I'm Bayya or Thambi.. dont know what I need to call you.. Been on very old legacy platform with a secure job. I need to move out of my safe zone.