Scariest Roller Coaster/Ride you been on...??

Raazu

• Raazu changed the title to Scariest Roller Coaster Ride you been on...??
30 minutes ago, Raazu said:

i am not a big fan of rides, but wanted to explore... i felt this was scariest i been on..

this is a ride but not a roller coaster.

texas lo wooden track roller coaster bhaguntundi. sounds are so scary

• Upvote 1

Mine was kingda ka six flags NJ. It just shoots up vertically to 500 ft high and drops back all in 28 seconds..

First time kanna second time vellinappudu inka thrill undindi... You hear a click sound and that's it you are shot into air..

Second time I was in so much anxiety for a few seconds before I heard that click sound..

14 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Just now, summer27 said:

Mine was kingda ka six flags NJ. It just shoots up vertically to 500 ft high and drops back all in 28 seconds..

First time kanna second time vellinappudu inka thrill undindi... You hear a click sound and that's it you are shot into air..

Second time I was in so much anxiety for a few seconds before I heard that click sound..

Kingda Ka is a launched roller coaster located at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, New Jersey. Designed by Werner Stengel, Kingda Ka is an Accelerator Coaster model from Intamin that opened as the tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world on May 21, 2005. It is also the second-ever strata coaster, a roller coaster taller than 400 feet (120 m); Top Thrill Dragster was the first and previously held both records. Intamin subcontracted Stakotra to assist with construction.[1]

• Upvote 1

• Raazu changed the title to Scariest RollerCoaster/Ride you been on...??
  • Raazu changed the title to Scariest Roller Coaster/Ride you been on...??
33 minutes ago, summer27 said:

brahmi2.gif

52 minutes ago, rajahmundry_bullodu said:

this is a ride but not a roller coaster.

texas lo wooden track roller coaster bhaguntundi. sounds are so scary

+1 regular vi peddaga em scary undav gani... aa wooden sound thone sagam bayam start avuthadi

1 hour ago, summer27 said:

Yeah me too