Stock discussions

Vaampire

On 4/7/2021 at 6:16 PM, Vaampire said:

I am thinking of adding apple. 
fb, goog rendu all time high. Amzn 5% less than ath.

apple okkati 15% less compared to all time high.

current focus is on tech stocks. And i believe(obviously biased) apple has more potential to grow

definitely tech will run into the earning and beyond I am heavily betting ....

18 hours ago, Jilchika said:

Enthaki what is the reason for NNOX downward trajectory?

Sell the news.. fda clearances are no use until you generate a revenue.. lot of companies that had clearances but later failed to generate revenues.. they are not going to generate any revenue till 2024.. that’s a long time.. it might slowly come back up

11 hours ago, TheRealBulBul said:

Sell the news.. fda clearances are no use until you generate a revenue.. lot of companies that had clearances but later failed to generate revenues.. they are not going to generate any revenue till 2024.. that’s a long time.. it might slowly come back up

Really?

ee market nannu kukka mingudu mingutundi. 

Panikimalina options strategies anni try chetunna .. to find something that works and nothing is really working.

Big Tech lo invest chesina bagundedhi 

22 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Panikimalina options strategies anni try chetunna .. to find something that works and nothing is really working.

stocks will never work in short term...even if you made 100% returns for 2-3 yrs. It will not remain the same for long....and cherry on the top ...you got to pay 30% taxes..you have high probability to win if you invest in high quality stocks for long term...I got Apple in my initial days of investing at $120 back in 2009-2010....look where I have been if I have not sold them....this knowing its a great company and had lot of growth....just selling high and buying low ane concepttho i screwed it..everything is a lesson and I learned a lot from my past mistakes

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

stocks will never work in short term...even if you made 100% returns for 2-3 yrs. It will not remain the same for long....and cherry on the top ...you got to pay 30% taxes..you have high probability to win if you invest in high quality stocks for long term...I got Apple in my initial days of investing at $120 back in 2009-2010....look where I have been if I have not sold them....this knowing its a great company and had lot of growth....just selling high and buying low ane concepttho i screwed it..everything is a lesson and I learned a lot from my past mistakes

Share your portfolio

17 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

+1

23 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Do paper trading more