Stock discussions

Vaampire

2 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

MRNA 20 unnapudu konna oka 50 stocks konna and thought it can reach more than 600$ per stock from 400$ at peak.But it came down to 160$ now.I know it is very difficult to time the market but any tips on selling stocks at right time? @Vaampire bro?

U have to sell them in few at a time. Like 250 ko reach ayinappudu konni. Malli 300 ki konni. 400 ki konni ala. We can never time the market. I followed this with amd. 10 ki konna. 50,75,100,125 ki thisesa. Holding few

naa strategy aithey time choosi original investment thisesukuni profit ni hold chestha.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hyperbole said:

do your DD

$SOFI, easy 3x by year end. It is a disruptive banking solution combined with a pure tech play. They will have a good earnings and net new subscribers count last quarter as they did early ipos for rivian etc. they have been pursuing bank chartter approval from 2017 and finally they got it after few rejections. If the earnings are very good we may be see >$30 in feb. I can 100% guarantee on this ine and you will make a lot of money on this one if you have patience to hold 2-5 years.

they bought payment processor called Galileo few years ago, which is the tech backbone of various marquee customers like Robinhood, chime etc. the current valuation of Galileo itself could be upwards of $10billion. So it is a neo bank and a tech play

Super flying kada

10 minutes ago, Whatsthis said:

AFFIRM ki manchi days ostaya? 

Sure, it is cheap now almost trading at ipo price. It has amazon and target, I feeel it is going to have a blow out earnings and in no time will shoot above $100, being dragged down by PTON as it contributed 25% revenue in previous quarters

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Sure, it is cheap now almost trading at ipo price. It has amazon and target, I feeel it is going to have a blow out earnings and in no time will shoot above $100, being dragged down by PTON as it contributed 25% revenue in previous quarters

After Amazon news it went to 150. Why it was beaten so much ?

13 minutes ago, megadheera said:

After Amazon news it went to 150. Why it was beaten so much ?

No news, PTON insider news got revealed and their financing partner is afrm, shorts doubled down and some market conditions. It should go up in no time. I have this trading at $300 in 2 years as that buy-now-pay-latter will eat into credit card business and is just getting started. Eventually it gets acquired by mastercard or visa

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

No news, PTON insider news got revealed and their financing partner is afrm, shorts doubled down and some market conditions. It should go up in no time. I have this trading at $300 in 2 years as that buy-now-pay-latter will eat into credit card business and is just getting started. Eventually it gets acquired by mastercard or visa

Does SOFI has any relation with PTON? 

5 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Does SOFI has any relation with PTON? 

No SoFI is a bank but their main business or income is personal loans and student loans. Since they got banking license now they will be able to keep those loans on their books instead of selling as securities to the investment banks and major banks. Regulations mandate they cannot keep loans offered without a banking license for more than 3 months on their books - that means they had to forgo profits and now is not the case since they got the license to operate as bank.

gailelo is a payment processor which they own is like square ir stripe, they offer the technology backbone to process the payments just software as a service kind. They charge a service fee for every transaction. It is the secondary source of income for Sofi

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gudboy said:

this will be severely shorted from now

I see long term calls right after crash , some dip buyers 

they might come up with new business or something