Stock discussions

Vaampire

assalu ee GME story motham lo baga laba padindi antee Chewy founder Cohen gadu ....last december lo 9 million shares konnadu ... vadu invest chesinappadi nundi GME news lo nee untundi and unusally growth ....

8 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Veedu adding Rocket Fuel to the GME Fire... tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

assalu ee musk gaadu moosukoni koorchoka...GME gola endhuku vaaniki?

I guess that screenshot is fake. It may be fake, but Musk hates shorters. They had shorted Telsa badly. He was pissed off and tweeted something earlier. SEC intervened and asked him to step down as board of director (or some position). That's why in recent tweet, he simply Tweeted GME Stonks, nothing much.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Wealthy people butthurt with everyone making money....

VIP movie lo a dabbunodu construction company owner koduku.

If you see the trend like this ... Then there is no point of stock market correction.. The reddit group which is now 3.2 million  can manipulate to an extent whenever they want to make money or feel the market if correcting itself... am I wrong ... Brahmi-8.gif

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

If you see the trend like this ... Then there is no point of stock market correction.. The reddit group which is now 3.2 million  can manipulate to an extent whenever they want to make money or feel the market if correcting itself... am I wrong ... Brahmi-8.gif

Nope...thats true...

might happen...unless the controllers stomp down on this tremnd