Jump to content

Stock discussions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Anta Assamey

    934

  • Vaampire

    797

  • argadorn

    710

  • Spartan

    640

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

apple company akkada...vaadu only car isthadu, steering, brake, accelerator, seats anni separate gaa konukkovali..

nee mogudu chesina daaniki.. meeru meeru gilli kajjalu aadukovadaaniki kooda memu track chesi cheppala? nuvvey reminder pettukuni chesuko.. nuvvu podichesentha busy ga avutey levuley (from your vlog p

inka emundi kaka drop avadaneki asalu neku manasakshi anedi unda inka drop avuddi anadaneki

BeerBob123
12 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Uncle ammeyamantava mana cciv baby ni

 

20 minutes ago, argadorn said:

iPof ah 

Yeah holding 150+ @13.50

Link to post
Share on other sites
kittaya
11 minutes ago, summer27 said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/03/apple-and-hyundai-kia-driving-towards-deal-on-apple-car.html

 

  • Apple is close to finalizing a deal with Hyundai-Kia to manufacture an Apple-branded autonomous electric vehicle at the Kia assembly plant in West Point, Georgia, sources tell CNBC.
  • According to one source familiar with Hyundai-Kia strategy, “Chung has made it clear, mobility is the future of the company.”  That’s important because the Apple Car will be fully autonomous. 
  • Sources familiar with Apple’s interest in working with Hyundai say the tech giant wants to build the “Apple Car” in North America with an established automaker willing to allow Apple to control the software and hardware that will go into the vehicle.    

antha tesla copied ae kada 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
kittaya
12 minutes ago, summer27 said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/03/apple-and-hyundai-kia-driving-towards-deal-on-apple-car.html

 

  • Apple is close to finalizing a deal with Hyundai-Kia to manufacture an Apple-branded autonomous electric vehicle at the Kia assembly plant in West Point, Georgia, sources tell CNBC.
  • According to one source familiar with Hyundai-Kia strategy, “Chung has made it clear, mobility is the future of the company.”  That’s important because the Apple Car will be fully autonomous. 
  • Sources familiar with Apple’s interest in working with Hyundai say the tech giant wants to build the “Apple Car” in North America with an established automaker willing to allow Apple to control the software and hardware that will go into the vehicle.    

steering ki kooda ceramic finishing isthadaaa

Link to post
Share on other sites
kittaya
4 minutes ago, summer27 said:

apple company akkada...vaadu only car isthadu, steering, brake, accelerator, seats anni separate gaa konukkovali..sml_gallery_49204_1_130910.gif

devudah.... passenger seats seperate cost ayithe.... nenu india nunchi techina madatha kurchilu vesukunta brooo 

ila cost tagginchukuntaaa

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
dkchinnari
1 hour ago, sri_india said:

ivala PYPL ER chusavaaa .... for short term play you can watch out  SQ .... earning on Feb 23 

Pos systems kadha...er btr untadi anatava? Paypal becoz of covid ..but sq nt sure...

Link to post
Share on other sites
MiryalgudaMaruthiRao
51 minutes ago, summer27 said:

apple company akkada...vaadu only car isthadu, steering, brake, accelerator, seats anni separate gaa konukkovali..sml_gallery_49204_1_130910.gif

battery?

Link to post
Share on other sites
raaajaaa
1 hour ago, BeerBob123 said:

 

Yeah holding 150+ @13.50

Kaka webbull 2unayi

ipof social capt and ipof-u ani correct one entidi

Link to post
Share on other sites
sri_india
52 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

Kaka webbull 2unayi

ipof social capt and ipof-u ani correct one entidi

any stock ending with U is warrant :3D_Smiles: 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Best_Villain
11 hours ago, Best_Villain said:

MNKD

Seems like internal buying, may be a good news coming

33% up today and 33% more up after hrs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.