Stock discussions

Vaampire

1 hour ago, Sambavami yugeyuge said:

Opened a position in DMTK last week. Up 35% in a week. Still a lot of room to go up. Planning to hold for few years for 3-5x returns. 

ilantivi koncham gattiga cheppali uncle..

i saw u posted earlier also...boat missed kada...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ala Roju reaserch chesi nuvvu okkadive j4rmG6E.gif lekka vesukokapote... Ikkada maaku kuda cheppachu kada...tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

Already tolden here - crypto

4 hours ago, k2s said:

Then fnuk stonks.. invest in crypto - adi 24x7 open market.. full volatile.. with in hours lo your gains/loss can be 20-30% 

6 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Crypto lo ne ... BTC and ETH and Doge kakunda dentlo pedutunavu cheppachu kada...tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

Follow reddit 

They will tell and pump coins on a schedule. Oka 2-3 hrs window lo they will pump take profits and exit

1 minute ago, k2s said:

Follow reddit 

They will tell and pump coins on a schedule. Oka 2-3 hrs window lo they will pump take profits and exit

channel cheppu follow avta

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Taking a position in tmdx next week. Munde cheptunna. 

i usually don't post - but i got benefited from the forum in a few ways stocks etc. So sharing my 2 cents

My personal opinion - don't follow elon and blindly pump into doge or other hype coins (or do it with money you can afford to lose)

i spent a fair share of time learning about crypto in the last few months  - this guy is pretty legit. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqK_GSMbpiV8spgD3ZGloSw and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWiiMnsnw5Isc2PP1to9nNw (additional source) . Invest wisely and take gains from time to time.

Guy's portfolio (you can subscribe to his newsletter):

BTC 24.03% | ETH 30.75% | LINK 5.81% | XTZ 1.14% | ADA 8.83% | DOT 6.72% | YFI 2.46% | INJ 6.81% | AVAX 3.47% | XLM 3.55% | 1inch 5.47% | REN 0.97%

Personally i use kraken/coin base pro/ trying to open account with binance for some coins - but its seems to take for ever.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

I think DMTK still has a lot of upside. Lot of chatter among analysts about this. I’m planning to put more money into this. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1