Jump to content

Stock discussions


Recommended Posts

Spartan
1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Result vacchina next minute lo konnavu. Did you already know about the results date or is there a notification?

brokerage lo chupistad ga todays results ani

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Anta Assamey

    846

  • Vaampire

    655

  • argadorn

    637

  • Spartan

    567

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

apple company akkada...vaadu only car isthadu, steering, brake, accelerator, seats anni separate gaa konukkovali..

https://www.centralcharts.com/en/gm/1-learn/7-technical-analysis/27-chart-patterns Very good info if you want learn charting

inka emundi kaka drop avadaneki asalu neku manasakshi anedi unda inka drop avuddi anadaneki

argadorn
31 minutes ago, Spartan said:

oh ok,,missed aite

 

prathi word prathi sentence oka ardham paramardham undhi e thread lo ... so be awake and be aware ... lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spartan
1 minute ago, argadorn said:

prathi word prathi sentence oka ardham paramardham undhi e thread lo ... so be awake and be aware ... lol 

tenor.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaampire
5 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Result vacchina next minute lo konnavu. Did you already know about the results date or is there a notification?

I know the results date. Whatsapp group lo friend post chesadu 12:55 ki. I checked it at 1 and jumped in.. next minute anedhi pure coincidence

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Simple123
3 hours ago, argadorn said:

so i missed NIO JMIA AND SUNPOWER tenor.gif

U didn’t miss sunpower and it will come below $30 for next dip . Get ready .. next support level is below $25 

Link to post
Share on other sites

roju TSLA, BLFY, UNITY Software - enni kontundi endi ee 3 ...

Latest Trades

  Fund Date Direction Ticker CUSIP Company Shares % of ETF
1 ARKF 02/23/2021 Buy DSYSJ S2192Y109 DISCOVERY LTD 388,119 0.0821
2 ARKF 02/23/2021 Buy FB 30303M102 FACEBOOK INC 70,200 0.3885
3 ARKF 02/23/2021 Buy OPEN 683712103 OPENDOOR TECHNOLOGIES INC 348,500 0.2045
4 ARKF 02/23/2021 Sell SPLK 848637104 SPLUNK INC 179,580 0.5712
5 ARKG 02/23/2021 Buy MASS 65443P102 908 DEVICES INC 56,296 0.0281
6 ARKG 02/23/2021 Buy SGFY 82671G100 SIGNIFY HEALTH INC 512,240 0.1510
7 ARKG 02/23/2021 Buy CMLF 18978W109 CM LIFE SCIENCES INC 444,200 0.0751
8 ARKG 02/23/2021 Buy BFLY 124155102 BUTTERFLY NETWORK INC 583,900 0.1000
9 ARKG 02/23/2021 Buy ACCD 00437E102 ACCOLADE INC 119,035 0.0466
10 ARKG 02/23/2021 Buy RPTX 760273102 REPARE THERAPEUTICS INC 9,016 0.0024
11 ARKG 02/23/2021 Sell TMO 883556102 THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC 37,535 0.1467
12 ARKG 02/23/2021 Sell HIMS 433000106 HIMS & HERS HEALTH INC 333,656 0.0474
13 ARKG 02/23/2021 Sell GOOGL 02079K305 ALPHABET INC 5,500 0.0960
14 ARKK 02/23/2021 Buy U 91332U101 UNITY SOFTWARE INC 346,800 0.1486
15 ARKK 02/23/2021 Buy TXG 88025U109 10X GENOMICS INC 66,786 0.0445
16 ARKK 02/23/2021 Buy TWTR 90184L102 TWITTER INC 911,113 0.2427
17 ARKK 02/23/2021 Buy TSLA 88160R101 TESLA INC 177,214 0.4603
18 ARKK 02/23/2021 Buy SPOT L8681T102 SPOTIFY TECHNOLOGY SA 123,311 0.1581
19 ARKK 02/23/2021 Buy BEAM 07373V105 BEAM THERAPEUTICS INC 279,494 0.1032
20 ARKK 02/23/2021 Buy FATE 31189P102 FATE THERAPEUTICS INC 154,781 0.0556
21 ARKK 02/23/2021 Sell Z 98954M200 ZILLOW GROUP INC 149,520 0.0948
22 ARKK 02/23/2021 Sell TCEHY 88032Q109 TENCENT HOLDINGS LTD 541,747 0.1880
23 ARKK 02/23/2021 Sell ROKU 77543R102 ROKU INC 265,524 0.4210
24 ARKK 02/23/2021 Sell TSM 874039100 TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO LTD 974,867 0.4888
25 ARKK 02/23/2021 Sell SE 81141R100 SEA LTD 148,622 0.1430
26 ARKQ 02/23/2021 Buy VUZI 92921W300 VUZIX CORP 199,799 0.0897
27 ARKQ 02/23/2021 Buy TSLA 88160R101 TESLA INC 11,893 0.2016
28 ARKQ 02/23/2021 Buy EXPC 30217C109 EXPERIENCE INVESTMENT CORP 401,949 0.1536
29 ARKQ 02/23/2021 Buy RAVN 754212108 RAVEN INDUSTRIES INC 39,099 0.0391
30 ARKQ 02/23/2021 Sell AMZN 023135106 AMAZON.COM INC 1,817 0.1462
31 ARKQ 02/23/2021 Sell AAPL 037833100 APPLE INC 128,307 0.4023
32 ARKW 02/23/2021 Buy SPOT L8681T102 SPOTIFY TECHNOLOGY SA 40,360 0.1502
33 ARKW 02/23/2021 Buy TSLA 88160R101 TESLA INC 51,441 0.3914
34 ARKW 02/23/2021 Buy U 91332U101 UNITY SOFTWARE INC 121,100 0.1505
35 ARKW 02/23/2021 Sell CRM 79466L302 SALESFORCE.COM INC 268,021 0.7065




Download today's trades in Excel format

Link to post
Share on other sites
sri_india
8 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

Anyone got cciv ? It may bounce from 30 s

I am planning to enter once completely understand the valuation , currently confusing gaa undi

Link to post
Share on other sites
AndhraneedSCS
7 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

Anyone got cciv ? It may bounce from 30 s

Not sure if you saw the presentation. Look page 63 

 

 https://www.lucidmotors.com/files/lucid-investor-deck-february-2021.pdf  

 

The valuation in the presentation was with CCIV at $10. at $35 per share, its more expensive when compared to any other manufacturer based on 2022 Revenues.

 

This is the one thing that throws me off completely. That too all others decreased in value over the last couple of days 

 

so decrease valuation of others by a 10% and compare 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Anta Assamey
58 minutes ago, k2s said:

roju TSLA, BLFY, UNITY Software - enni kontundi endi ee 3 ...

Latest Trades

  Fund Date Direction Ticker CUSIP Company Shares % of ETF
1 ARKF 02/23/2021 Buy DSYSJ S2192Y109 DISCOVERY LTD 388,119 0.0821
2 ARKF 02/23/2021 Buy FB 30303M102 FACEBOOK INC 70,200 0.3885
3 ARKF 02/23/2021 Buy OPEN 683712103 OPENDOOR TECHNOLOGIES INC 348,500 0.2045
4 ARKF 02/23/2021 Sell SPLK 848637104 SPLUNK INC 179,580 0.5712
5 ARKG 02/23/2021 Buy MASS 65443P102 908 DEVICES INC 56,296 0.0281
6 ARKG 02/23/2021 Buy SGFY 82671G100 SIGNIFY HEALTH INC 512,240 0.1510
7 ARKG 02/23/2021 Buy CMLF 18978W109 CM LIFE SCIENCES INC 444,200 0.0751
8 ARKG 02/23/2021 Buy BFLY 124155102 BUTTERFLY NETWORK INC 583,900 0.1000
9 ARKG 02/23/2021 Buy ACCD 00437E102 ACCOLADE INC 119,035 0.0466
10 ARKG 02/23/2021 Buy RPTX 760273102 REPARE THERAPEUTICS INC 9,016 0.0024
11 ARKG 02/23/2021 Sell TMO 883556102 THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC 37,535 0.1467
12 ARKG 02/23/2021 Sell HIMS 433000106 HIMS & HERS HEALTH INC 333,656 0.0474
13 ARKG 02/23/2021 Sell GOOGL 02079K305 ALPHABET INC 5,500 0.0960
14 ARKK 02/23/2021 Buy U 91332U101 UNITY SOFTWARE INC 346,800 0.1486
15 ARKK 02/23/2021 Buy TXG 88025U109 10X GENOMICS INC 66,786 0.0445
16 ARKK 02/23/2021 Buy TWTR 90184L102 TWITTER INC 911,113 0.2427
17 ARKK 02/23/2021 Buy TSLA 88160R101 TESLA INC 177,214 0.4603
18 ARKK 02/23/2021 Buy SPOT L8681T102 SPOTIFY TECHNOLOGY SA 123,311 0.1581
19 ARKK 02/23/2021 Buy BEAM 07373V105 BEAM THERAPEUTICS INC 279,494 0.1032
20 ARKK 02/23/2021 Buy FATE 31189P102 FATE THERAPEUTICS INC 154,781 0.0556
21 ARKK 02/23/2021 Sell Z 98954M200 ZILLOW GROUP INC 149,520 0.0948
22 ARKK 02/23/2021 Sell TCEHY 88032Q109 TENCENT HOLDINGS LTD 541,747 0.1880
23 ARKK 02/23/2021 Sell ROKU 77543R102 ROKU INC 265,524 0.4210
24 ARKK 02/23/2021 Sell TSM 874039100 TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO LTD 974,867 0.4888
25 ARKK 02/23/2021 Sell SE 81141R100 SEA LTD 148,622 0.1430
26 ARKQ 02/23/2021 Buy VUZI 92921W300 VUZIX CORP 199,799 0.0897
27 ARKQ 02/23/2021 Buy TSLA 88160R101 TESLA INC 11,893 0.2016
28 ARKQ 02/23/2021 Buy EXPC 30217C109 EXPERIENCE INVESTMENT CORP 401,949 0.1536
29 ARKQ 02/23/2021 Buy RAVN 754212108 RAVEN INDUSTRIES INC 39,099 0.0391
30 ARKQ 02/23/2021 Sell AMZN 023135106 AMAZON.COM INC 1,817 0.1462
31 ARKQ 02/23/2021 Sell AAPL 037833100 APPLE INC 128,307 0.4023
32 ARKW 02/23/2021 Buy SPOT L8681T102 SPOTIFY TECHNOLOGY SA 40,360 0.1502
33 ARKW 02/23/2021 Buy TSLA 88160R101 TESLA INC 51,441 0.3914
34 ARKW 02/23/2021 Buy U 91332U101 UNITY SOFTWARE INC 121,100 0.1505
35 ARKW 02/23/2021 Sell CRM 79466L302 SALESFORCE.COM INC 268,021 0.7065




Download today's trades in Excel format

She sold both Amazon and Apple to buy Tesla... 

Musk gadu oppukunna .... Tesla ni Cathie aunty padanichettu ledu ...33mtnj.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.