Stock discussions

Vaampire

6 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

atleast it wont be red my guess

It was red because people are selling tech stocks (overvalued?) and buying travel stocks like airlines and cruiselines. Then got the bond selloff. 

With the stimulus, the inflation will increase and can intensify bond selloff. Nothing really changed there 

18 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

It was red because people are selling tech stocks (overvalued?) and buying travel stocks like airlines and cruiselines. Then got the bond selloff. 

With the stimulus, the inflation will increase and can intensify bond selloff. Nothing really changed there 

i doubt retail investoes sell off will make market red.

big people just fooling us around rotating money and feeding news according to that..   earnings now became a joke..

if you see 2 days of last week trading.. it was deep red  and before market within 30mins they made it green.. pumped too much.. 

so i dont believe in any news ..investing any news became risky now a days.

just research some good stocks at the bottom, buy and wait..

Just now, Hydrockers said:

Enni ? Lucky kada kaka

50. Yupe lucky. 1500 ki sell order pettina. Choodam execute avuthado ledho eroju. Kakapothey evening investment back thisukunta

17 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Baa how much does the ether gas costing you? Heard the gas price is astronomical for eth?

I am buying in coinbase pro & gemini with cash.  Fee charge chesthunnaru. Gas emi ledhu

13 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Do you guys think ETH might hit 50,000 one day. Thinking of holding for 10 years.

50,000 wouod take it to $7 trillion