Stock discussions

Vaampire

2 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

PT entha

poddune portfolio ki disti tagalakunda oka 50 konna

Price Target cheppalem ... Unusual ga perugutundi ....  aa Reditt batch edo doing anta... so be safe..Brahmi-8.gif

• Thanks 1

This guy is fVcking legend. Look at his gains %. He started from 53K within 17 months, he went to 11 million. Now 22 mil. All his earning from single stock - GME

cltvfhzmrqd61.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

2 minutes ago, kittaya said:

enni konnav.... 

Very less compared to legends here... 500 shares konnanu appudu ante ..Took my investment when doubled and left the rest there...Brahmi-8.gif

14 minutes ago, Somedude said:

This guy is fVcking legend. Look at his gains %. He started from 53K within 17 months, he went to 11 million. Now 22 mil. All his earning from single stock - GME

cltvfhzmrqd61.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

his user name is DeepFuckingValue on reddit ... his started game with 50K ... he turned this 50K into 22 million ... LOL

good thing is he periodically update his portfolio  updates .... this looks genuine  

https://www.reddit.com/user/DeepFuckingValue/

• Upvote 1

Hello fellow astronauts,

On the eve of this great day, I think it's important to say that it's always best to understate/undersell your winnings to friends and family. I, for instance, will only tell when asked, and then give a figure around 50/60% of the real figure.

There are a multitude of reasons for doing this:

1. People do not understand the hard work and risk you have taken for these gains, and so will expect them for free

2. Manipulative people will come out of the woodwork

3. You may have taxes yet to pay (I know it sucks)

4. You may lose all of this money yet (I am taking an investing break after this insane ride)

5. The money is not a running tap, and is lump sums, so don't build a lifestyle around it

6. Money is so much easier to spend than to make, please be sensible

That's all I have to say. Have a quiet cigar or champagne when you do cash out (above $1000 of course), or come up with some other excuse as to where the money came from.

GME and BB to alpha centauri 🚀🚀🚀 Godspeed bois