Stock discussions

Vaampire

42 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

@pandemkodi @Somedude

reddit pumping nadusthundi amc ki.

may be ippudu kooda $15 strike price calls konadam workout avuthademo? $2-3 premium unna, break even ki $18 ravali. Vasthado raadho telvadu. Okka raayi esi choodam anukuntunna.

That would be pure betting. If you are fine loosing a couple of thousads, you may try.

Don't depend too much on reddit now. It was fine to go by Reddit earlier. Now check the shorts position. There are some websites. Earlier shorts used to close their position because of Reddit guys buyings calls at higher premiums. Now they will simply close based on the rumours. If the short % is significantly higher, they will try to close due GME incident. The price depends on that.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Somedude said:

That would be pure betting. If you are fine loosing a couple of thousads, you may try.

Don't depend too much on reddit now. It was fine to go by Reddit earlier. Now check the shorts position. There are some websites. Earlier shorts used to close their position because of Reddit guys buyings calls at higher premiums. Now they will simply close based on the rumours. If the short % is significantly higher, they will try to close due GME incident. The price depends on that.

Yupe just gambling.

i am totally distress after long time ... i sold frocking 1000 stocks of amc ... i would have taken vacation ... its gonna hit 60 it seems just like gme .... andhuke stocks loki ravadhu annaru peddalu ... @MRI

Today's Watch List for High Volatile stocks (expect high up and down price movement)

1. AMC - easy to borrow (No Borrow fee) - So be careful with AMC 
  2. EXPR
  3. GME
  • US Futures Pullback 
  • Fed Decision Day 
  • Microsoft Beat the earnings 
  • BA reports wide loss , miss the expectation 

4 hours ago, Vaampire said:

50 konna.

Assuming amc price is 13.5, now that worth should be (13.5-5.5)*5000

correct ena?

Congratulations and yes ni calculation correct you need to deduct your broker price for option contract

41 minutes ago, argadorn said:

i am totally distress after long time ... i sold frocking 1000 stocks of amc ... i would have taken vacation ... its gonna hit 60 it seems just like gme .... andhuke stocks loki ravadhu annaru peddalu ... @MRI

Feel happy for ur bro.

10k shares antey 200k profit