Best 7 seater SUV

Iriswest

3 hours ago, sunnam said:

Rich people thread. any one in this thread here driving 13 years old sedan like me?

bro , I drive a 5 year old entry level sedan , cheers!

Please give a shout at Hyundai Telluride. This has the best space and technology so far in all latest 7 seater SUV. I own it now. For long time, I've been thinking of infiniti QX60.... But, the technology in that car is so outdated. Almost 8 years old. They didnt update that since 2013 i believe. I thought they will remodel it in 2020.. But, they didn't... even in 2021, they are not doing. So, Finalyy I decided on Hyundai Palisade.. And,,, I'm loving every bit of it.. Plus you have 10 year warranty and 3 years of complimentary maintenance from Hyundai...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sunnam said:

Rich people thread. any one in this thread here driving 13 years old sedan like me?

I still own a 17 year old BMW 3 series.. I still love the Harmon Kardon speaker system in that.. None of the new sedans from Honda, Toyota or Nissan can't beat that speaker system. 

3 hours ago, Nalla_Balu said:

Hyundai Palaside

22 minutes ago, bankris said:

Please give a shout at Hyundai Telluride. This has the best space and technology so far in all latest 7 seater SUV. I own it now. For long time, I've been thinking of infiniti QX60.... But, the technology in that car is so outdated. Almost 8 years old. They didnt update that since 2013 i believe. I thought they will remodel it in 2020.. But, they didn't... even in 2021, they are not doing. So, Finalyy I decided on Hyundai Palisade.. And,,, I'm loving every bit of it.. Plus you have 10 year warranty and 3 years of complimentary maintenance from Hyundai...

Palisade calligraphy and limited editions lo he is not letting us switch the captain chairs with 3 seats. If I have enough cargo and I put one 3 rd row seat down, the space left is not enough for 2 people. Essentially it becomes a 5 seater for me. Anduke standard ga 2nd row 3 seats icche vehicles kosam hunting. I love palisade’s comforts though. 

• Upvote 1