Best 7 seater SUV

Iriswest

7 hours ago, nokia123 said:

If you are ok with the price and maintenance costs, Q7 is the best in 7 seater category 

Did a test drive with 2 liter  engine. Not impressed. 3 ki upgrade aithe it is crossing my budget.

6 hours ago, Diesel said:

Xc90 theesukuna last year. I am liking it. Turbo enginev4, so if you are coming from a performance tuned v6 engine., initial lag thelusthundhi but that’s not the selling point of an SUV Kara.
X7 pedhaga idea led. Q7 drive chess friends vi., felt Xc90 is more appealing to me. Latest Q7 price thagginchadu ani vinnu . Not sure if there are Sony compromises. 

Acceleration lag and noise reduction are also factors. I liked Subaru Ascent’s drive but they hate luxury for some reason. Their awd is top notch.

6 hours ago, jefferson1 said:

toyota sequioa man if you  want space and wchich will last for ever

mdx new model will release next month into market

Yeah inka full-size SUV’s kuda chudali.

10 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Palisade calligraphy and limited editions lo he is not letting us switch the captain chairs with 3 seats. If I have enough cargo and I put one 3 rd row seat down, the space left is not enough for 2 people. Essentially it becomes a 5 seater for me. Anduke standard ga 2nd row 3 seats icche vehicles kosam hunting. I love palisade’s comforts though. 

Exactly I had the same issue. So, I took the SEL model and added all bells and whistles of Limited edition. So, essentially, mine became a limited edition with 2nd row bench minus few options. So, I'm happy with the product. The vehicle is very luxurios and drives very good and looks very good too. 

I would highly suggest honda pilot with navigation entertainment package..with 6 speed transmission. That is best in terms of towing capacity 5000 lbs and all other features. 

Audi q7 is best in class..but maintenance going to be very expensive

Kia reliability factor etlundi?

I would not suggest palliside telluride yet.

Kia sedona which is family van is somewhat reliable

Acceleration lag and noise reduction are also factors. I liked Subaru Ascent’s drive but they hate luxury for some reason. Their awd is top notch.

Subaru accent ..their manufacturing is cheap..windshield issues..leather peeling off..plastic coming off..they are having quality control issues...

Honda pilot is still best in 3 row..followed by highlander..