Leander,tx Travisso community

Webdev

not sure but some wise man in andhrafriends told me last year that real estate prices here in amrika depend on schools , so if you are buying in an established or good school area chances are that you are more than safe

there will be an element of risk in buying in areas in not so good schools , reward is also potentially higher though

Couple of my friends bought houses there. Huge homes with big back yards.

They say new schools will be built in that area soon. As more and more Indians go to that area school ratings will increase. If your kid is ready to goto school, you may have to think twice.. if your kid has few more years to goto school, you can think of risking it.

website chusava? 

feb lo lots open avthayi anta and takes 12 months to build. 

also they might end up bidding the lots for higher prices. ee bidding emto asalu...any other cities have this?

Why many desis won't buy old homes ? I am not saying 30 or 40 years old homes but majority of them want to buy new construction homes ?

I think 15 years old home is a good and sometimes a better deal.

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

Why many desis won't buy old homes ? I am not saying 30 or 40 years old homes but majority of them want to buy new construction homes ?

I think 15 years old home is a good and sometimes a better deal.

gumpu lo untaru kabatti. motham new communites anni manolle theskuntunnaru. ipdu old home ante...cant predict the community ani majority bhavam.

ilanti video theeyali ante ela possible...asalu how

22 minutes ago, rajnik said:

Couple of my friends bought houses there. Huge homes with big back yards.

They say new schools will be built in that area soon. As more and more Indians go to that area school ratings will increase. If your kid is ready to goto school, you may have to think twice.. if your kid has few more years to goto school, you can think of risking it.

yeah Leander ISD bought space to built new school as the community grows. My kid will start school this year SEP.Prices are increased these days than estimated price in that area.

54 minutes ago, Webdev said:

Anyone bought home in Travisso community in Leander,tx? Looks like prices are over-hyped. Pleas suggest is it worth to invest? school rating listed 5,6,7 for elementary,middle,high.

Schools in Austin are not that great except for Eanes ISD ( akkada houses are in millions )...all other ISDs are useless and overhyped housing market .... 

don’t buy any where else don’t waste your hard earned money on a mediocre city like Austin... no quality education no quality life ... just let this over hyped real estate hysteria go down ... don’t fall into that trap ... 

DONT FALL IN THAT TRAP ...

anyday Dallas suburbs or North Houston suburbs are the best 

Travisso community lo 

1.commute chala dooram to downtown Austin

2. Rakoons and big rats osthai anta Illaloki ekkuvaga

3. Konchem old age ekkuva

4.tax rate 2.95%

5. Lot premiums ani cheppi ekkafo isthado neeku lot.

1 hour ago, rajahmundry_bullodu said:

website chusava? 

feb lo lots open avthayi anta and takes 12 months to build. 

also they might end up bidding the lots for higher prices. ee bidding emto asalu...any other cities have this?

Last 3 months lo every one I spoke to said the same thing about bidding irrespective of new homes, to be built lots, old homes etc. I know personally in Dallas Austin Phoenix Charlotte 

I live in Boston suburbs - ikkada bidding has been the case for last 18-24 months.

I think inkoka 1y ilane untundi with stimulus money, 1st year of Biden etc. Aaa tarvata emavtundo choodali. 

3 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Last 3 months lo every one I spoke to said the same thing about bidding irrespective of new homes, to be built lots, old homes etc. I know personally in Dallas Austin Phoenix Charlotte 

I live in Boston suburbs - ikkada bidding has been the case for last 18-24 months.

I think inkoka 1y ilane untundi with stimulus money, 1st year of Biden etc. Aaa tarvata emavtundo choodali. 

wow. dallas lo kuda nadusthunda. sellers market aipoindi kada

1 hour ago, edookatiivvuranayana said:

Travisso community lo 

1.commute chala dooram to downtown Austin

2. Rakoons and big rats osthai anta Illaloki ekkuvaga

3. Konchem old age ekkuva

4.tax rate 2.95%

5. Lot premiums ani cheppi ekkafo isthado neeku lot.

do you have idea which community is good in Leander?

2 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Schools in Austin are not that great except for Eanes ISD ( akkada houses are in millions )...all other ISDs are useless and overhyped housing market .... 

don’t buy any where else don’t waste your hard earned money on a mediocre city like Austin... no quality education no quality life ... just let this over hyped real estate hysteria go down ... don’t fall into that trap ... 

DONT FALL IN THAT TRAP ...

anyday Dallas suburbs or North Houston suburbs are the best 

Uncle, mari San Antonio lo konocha ??

Just now, Tellugodu said:

Uncle, mari San Antonio lo konocha ??

San Antonio is okay. Decent housing untadi it’s still a mediocre city but comparatively has more things than Austin and low cost of living .. your quality of life will definitely improve a lot 

San Antonio daaka poyeduntey you can try 
North Houston .. that also a best bet like 
Spring , Woodlands , Cypress areas.