***ENGLAND TOUR OF INDIA 2021- NZ vs AUS T20Is***

Kool_SRG

6 hours ago, Epic said:

MoM MoS rendu England players ke - idekkadi anyayam - consolation aa eng team ki?

yeah VK too made a point of that in the post match discussion.  He hinted both the awards should have gone to Indian players (Thakur today and Pant/Bhuvi I think for MOS) and that he doesn't agree with the selections.  Threw an egg on the face of those who decided MoM/MoS.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Epic said:

MoM MoS rendu England players ke - idekkadi anyayam - consolation aa eng team ki?

This is more of consolation for them.. But both are too much... MoM is bhuvi ... No questions

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BattalaSathi said:

yeah VK too made a point of that in the post match discussion.  He hinted both the awards should have gone to Indian players (Thakur today and Pant/Bhuvi I think for MOS) and that he doesn't agree with the selections.  Threw an egg on the face of those who decided MoM/MoS.

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

This is more of consolation for them.. But both are too much... MoM is bhuvi ... No questions

i was expecting Shardhul or bhuvi

Ravishastri and Kohli be like

miAnJQ.gif

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I have no problem with MoM to Curran. If he had pulled it off then it would have been a once in a lifetime match for him, batting at 8 and scoring a century and winning the game which he almost did.

but Bhuvi definitely deserves MoS.. he contributed in two matches and won both while doing the tough job bowling second on those wickets. While bairstow contributed in 2 matches and only won one game for his side while batting second which is easier than batting first. 

on a different note, it’s time to bring back Ashwin to white ball cricket. Reasons that his fielding/batting is not good is ridiculous. He cannot be worse fielder than kuldeep/chahal/nattu 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vachesa said:

I have no problem with MoM to Curran. If he had pulled it off then it would have been a once in a lifetime match for him, batting at 8 and scoring a century and winning the game which he almost did.

but Bhuvi definitely deserves MoS.. he contributed in two matches and won both while doing the tough job bowling second on those wickets. While bairstow contributed in 2 matches and only won one game for his side while batting second which is easier than batting first. 

on a different note, it’s time to bring back Ashwin to white ball cricket. Reasons that his fielding/batting is not good is ridiculous. He cannot be worse fielder than kuldeep/chahal/nattu 

Ashwin or washington Sundar or some other ...kuldeep / chahal both are similar and both need big grounds to be effective...which are rare now.

24 minutes ago, Epic said:

Or frasidda

bring back Bhuvi&Bhumrah combo god damn it!!!!!

Bumrah shami bhuvi are Pakka if they are fit. They are just being rested or injured. 

ee ashwin gadini aithe drop kada..he almost lost his spot in test matches too.

2 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I meant MoS is bhuvi....MoM can be curran/shardul/ bhuvi