***ENGLAND TOUR OF INDIA 2021- NZ vs AUS T20Is***

Kool_SRG

4 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

asal spin eda aindi ball...motham straight balls ke out ayyar max...it was skidding after pitching..not much turn

Eee Pink/Day-Night test ni inka aapi para dobbali...subharamgaa day time to aadukuni saavandi raa..Atleast it'll be consistent...4 tests lo 2 day time, then day/night mallee day time ante players ki pichekkutondhi kaamosu.....Inka crowd antaara....vachethollu ettaina vastharu...raani vodu etooo raadu..daani kosam enduku intha gola??

1 hour ago, Kool_SRG said:

England out of contention for a place in WTC final

England are out of the race for a place in the final of the ICC World Test Championship after losing the third Test against India in Ahmedabad.

England, who are now 2-1 down in the four-match series, needed to win the four-match series 3-1 to play the 18-22 June final against New Zealand.

England have dropped to 64.1 percentage points on the points table, which is now led by India with 71 percentage points. New Zealand are assured of a place in the final with 70 percentage points.

India need to either win or draw the last Test to stay ahead of Australia, who are in third place with 69.2 percentage points.

Modi debba England Abba

Prithvi Shaw Slams Double Ton

This were, however, to change when the Mumbai skipper Shaw slammed 227 not out off 152 balls helping Mumbai to a mammoth 457/4 against Puducherry at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur in Elite Group D match of the 2021 Vijay Hazare Trophy.

The 21-year-old registered the highest individual score in the tournament, surpassing Sanju Samson’s 2021 in 2019 against Goa. This was Shaw’s maiden List A double ton, that came off just 142 balls. In the process, he helped Mumbai register the highest team total in the tournament’s history. Wicketkeeper-batsman Aditya Tare made 56 off 64 while Suryakumar Yadav blazed to 133 off just 58 balls, hitting 22 fours and four sixes.

Shaw’s innings comprised five sixes and 31 fours, while for Puducherry, Pankaj Singh (7-0-79-2), Santha Moorthy (9-0-92-0), and Sagar Trivedi (9-0-99-1) were taken apart.

On 2/27/2021 at 8:04 AM, BattalaSathi said:

Ivala Day 4, repu Day 5 undaali....em chestham aaa pitch ki dandam pettadam thappa....sorry, kshaminchandi pitch ni annanduku..Pitch super anta gaa..mana captain garu selavicharu...batsmen apply seyyaledanta...ante motham 30 mandhi in 2 days apply seyyaledha?  Mana captain garu himself apply seyyakunda em feekaro mari? eedu eedi moggalo statements..Rohit averaged 91 in this test...vaadi gurinchi oka maata seppachu gaa..seppadu....kambdi loduku .....

two days lo test geliste Kohli captaincy gurinchi manam septunnama ... 1st test odipoyaka super turn around ani manam antunnama ... vadu kooda ganthe antunnadu Kohli

AGAINST THE MOTION

Virat Kohli

It was a very good pitch to bat on – especially in the first innings – and it felt like the ball was coming on nicely with the odd-ball turning. It was just, I would say, below-par batting from both teams. Our bowlers were much more effective and that’s why we got the result

Rohit Sharma

You just need to be slightly ahead at times and try and find ways to score runs. My intent was not just to survive but try and score runs as well, while respecting the good balls. On a track like this, you need to have a clear mindset

Sunil Gavaskar

It was a challenging pitch, no question about it because the odd ball was turning, the other ones were coming straight. So how to keep your mind strong about hoping the variation was the key. India showed, particularly in the second innings, and even when Rohit Sharma batted in the first innings, that they could do it. On a pitch like this not every batsman is going to be successful, but even if two are successful, and, in India’s case both times it was Rohit Sharma, who really was the difference between the two teams

Michael Atherton

I thought the pitch was very challenging but not unplayable and England should have got more than 112 in the first innings which would have given them a sniff

Sir Geoffrey Boycott

There is nothing in the rules that says what type of pitch should be prepared. We had first choice of the surface and they were better than us. Simple

Sir Vivian Richards

I just felt that the ones who are moaning, in my opinion, should realise that there are times that you’re going to get a seaming track, a ball that is basically jumping off a good length and everyone thinks that’s a problem for batters. There are times batters sometimes cope with that. But now you’ve seen the other side, and this is why I think it was given the name Test match cricket, because of the test of the mind and will and everything else that goes with it when you’re competing.

And the complaints have been that the wicket is spinning too much and all that sorts of stuff. This is another side of the arc guys. People seem to forget that if you’re going to India, you should expect that. You are going to spin land. You should basically prepare yourself to know what you’re going to encounter rather than the moaning and groaning.

Kevin Pietersen

The batting from both teams was awful! The wicket wasn’t horrendous! It’s just that the batting was dreadful! 21/30 wickets were from straight balls! Nothing dangerous

R Ashwin

What makes a good surface? Who defines this? Seam on the first day and then bat well and then spin on the last two days? Come on!

Mundamopi cry babies edupu.

Michael Vaughan

The longer powerful countries like India are allowed to get away with it the more toothless the ICC will look. India won the third Test but it was a shallow victory. In fact, there was no winners from that game at all

Alastair Cook

Virat Kohli has come out and defended the wicket as if it is almost a BCCI thing. Take the wicket out and blame the batsmen?

David Lloyd

I’m really not bothered who wins when it’s a lottery like this. It’s just not a contest. Yes, techniques have been poor but if this pitch is acceptable to the ICC and there’s more of this there will be huge ramifications for world Test cricket

Andrew Strauss

To say the pitch has no fault to play, I totally agree with Cooky. Kohli’s looking after the groundsman there to a certain degree

Yuvraj Singh

Finished in 2 days. Not sure if that’s good for Test cricket !If Kumble and Harbhajan bowled on these kind of wickets they would be sitting on a thousand and 800

Harbhajan Singh

It is not an ideal pitch. India would also have been in trouble if England had scored 200 in their first innings

VVS Laxman

It was not an ideal pitch for a Test match and even India collapsed to 145 in their first innings

Irfan Pathan

2 days for a Test match to finish. Not the kind of pitch that cricket lovers would want but team India still dominated the pitch and Englishmen better

Joe Root

I am sure that off the back of this, things will get looked at by the ICC. It’s a real shame, it’s a fantastic stadium, there are 60,000 people come to watch a brilliant iconic Test match and I feel for them. They have come to watch Virat Kohli face Jimmy Anderson and Stuart Broad or Jack Leach, and watch Ashwin against our top batters like Ben Stokes. I almost feel like they have been robbed, instead they have had to watch me get wickets, which shouldn’t be the case

Andy Bunn (The Mirror)

India close to crossing boundaries of sportsmanship with pitch – it was NOT Test cricket. Making the most of home advantage is fair enough but this was not a pitch fit for a blue riband, five-day match after England lost to India in the shortest Test match for nearly 90 years

Sycld Berry (The Telegraph)

This unfit pitch was no advert for Test cricket – India should be docked World Championship points

14 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Mundamopi cry babies edupu.

Michael Vaughan

The longer powerful countries like India are allowed to get away with it the more toothless the ICC will look. India won the third Test but it was a shallow victory. In fact, there was no winners from that game at all

Alastair Cook

Virat Kohli has come out and defended the wicket as if it is almost a BCCI thing. Take the wicket out and blame the batsmen?

David Lloyd

I’m really not bothered who wins when it’s a lottery like this. It’s just not a contest. Yes, techniques have been poor but if this pitch is acceptable to the ICC and there’s more of this there will be huge ramifications for world Test cricket

Andrew Strauss

To say the pitch has no fault to play, I totally agree with Cooky. Kohli’s looking after the groundsman there to a certain degree

Yuvraj Singh

Finished in 2 days. Not sure if that’s good for Test cricket !If Kumble and Harbhajan bowled on these kind of wickets they would be sitting on a thousand and 800

Harbhajan Singh

It is not an ideal pitch. India would also have been in trouble if England had scored 200 in their first innings

VVS Laxman

It was not an ideal pitch for a Test match and even India collapsed to 145 in their first innings

Irfan Pathan

2 days for a Test match to finish. Not the kind of pitch that cricket lovers would want but team India still dominated the pitch and Englishmen better

Joe Root

I am sure that off the back of this, things will get looked at by the ICC. It’s a real shame, it’s a fantastic stadium, there are 60,000 people come to watch a brilliant iconic Test match and I feel for them. They have come to watch Virat Kohli face Jimmy Anderson and Stuart Broad or Jack Leach, and watch Ashwin against our top batters like Ben Stokes. I almost feel like they have been robbed, instead they have had to watch me get wickets, which shouldn’t be the case

Andy Bunn (The Mirror)

India close to crossing boundaries of sportsmanship with pitch – it was NOT Test cricket. Making the most of home advantage is fair enough but this was not a pitch fit for a blue riband, five-day match after England lost to India in the shortest Test match for nearly 90 years

Sycld Berry (The Telegraph)

This unfit pitch was no advert for Test cricket – India should be docked World Championship points

Inka edavani, next test kooda same pitch ivvali Root gadiki 

1 minute ago, VictoryTDP said:

Inka edavani, next test kooda same pitch ivvali Root gadiki 

komde gallaki

seam green tracks vesi asian players ni 36 ki allout chesinappudu levadu noru kodukulaki

ivala test championship lo poinanduku kulla edupu