Is aunty giving signals?

filterKaapi

28 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

icchi hug chesukundi .. i felt that hug was 2-3 seconds longer than normal..

neee cheloooo molakalochayiiiii..congrats bro

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MRI said:

first, make sure you won't regret anything that happens. Think what your priorities are and whether the values of your family will make you regret.

If you think you are ok in this direction and looking to proceed, share a dish from your side as well. Talk casually and then ask her out for a casual hangout. Dinner or movie. Don't be greedy for sex.

A couple hangouts taravata see how your conversations are going and express your intent after a kiss.

Remember one thing.. NEVER force yourself on anyone. It is not cool. Respect her opinions and no means no. Ehey raaye all are in telugu films only and it is called rape. Don't be a rapist.

17 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Prabhas.gif

1 minute ago, Biskot2 said:

Already okaru vadhilesi poyaru ante antha gayyalo chusko.. 

tharvatha neku disco ne jagratha 

ala ela cheptav baa. this is sexism to the core antunna @ChinnaBhasha... husband gadu pedda yedava ayundocchu kada..

2 hours ago, filterKaapi said:

eduri apartmentlo oka mexican aunty undi.. 7/10 untundhi.. divorced with kid anukunta, maybe 40 yrs undocchu. modatlo edurupaddappudu we used to greet like strangers.. koddi rojula tarvata (maybe 3-4 months), her way of greeting has changed I think.. i feel she is making more eye contact than before and she has once said "oh my.. you are looking sharp today..". monnamadhya edo mexican festival ki dessert edo icchi hug chesukundi .. i felt that hug was 2-3 seconds longer than normal..

naalanti inexperienced virgin kaamist ki ee situation ni ela interpret cheyalo artham kavatledu.. am i thinking too much or is she really trying to make moves on me.. 

experienced kaamists of db, how should i proceed

I’m not an experienced kaamist but here is my 2 cents. Go for what you want. Why would you care if she is giving hints. And if you care , assume you have some interest there.  if so, you gotta be man enough make a move. If you are not interested at all, all you have to to is just Stfu and mind your own business. 

19 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

I’m not an experienced kaamist but here is my 2 cents. Go for what you want. Why would you care if she is giving hints. And if you care , assume you have some interest there.  if so, you gotta be man enough make a move. If you are not interested at all, all you have to to is just Stfu and mind your own business. 

bl@st

56 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

brahmiwhistling2.gif . . . . nuvvu Appatlo ney kaadu Yeppatiki Bhutto ne 

PointedGrouchyKillifish-size_restricted.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, filterKaapi said:

eduri apartmentlo oka mexican aunty undi.. 7/10 untundhi.. divorced with kid anukunta, maybe 40 yrs undocchu. modatlo edurupaddappudu we used to greet like strangers.. koddi rojula tarvata (maybe 3-4 months), her way of greeting has changed I think.. i feel she is making more eye contact than before and she has once said "oh my.. you are looking sharp today..". monnamadhya edo mexican festival ki dessert edo icchi hug chesukundi .. i felt that hug was 2-3 seconds longer than normal..

naalanti inexperienced virgin kaamist ki ee situation ni ela interpret cheyalo artham kavatledu.. am i thinking too much or is she really trying to make moves on me.. 

Mexican women like dancing and music, and they love to fix themselves as much as possible...the first thing I would say is “eres hermosa”...let me know if you need more suggestions 😀

4 hours ago, filterKaapi said:

nee daggara phone number vundha ledha vunte phone lo goku melliga just hug anedi ah country lo normal