Visa Bulletin For February 2021

tacobell fan

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Spillover allocate cheyyakapotaniki reason Trump’s strong anti immigration  agenda emo ani na doubt. When he is out, I don’t think they will continue to waste visas.

I highly doubt bro..they are intellectuals and they are applying as per law. Someone said that generally they take the cautious approach because they anticipate 30% demand from ROW in EB3 So they wait till last quarter to see exactly how much spill over should be applied. But my doubt is this spill over came from last year correct so its determined to apply this much SO  correct ?

9 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

I highly doubt bro..they are intellectuals and they are applying as per law. Someone said that generally they take the cautious approach because they anticipate 30% demand from ROW in EB3 So they wait till last quarter to see exactly how much spill over should be applied. But my doubt is this spill over came from last year correct so its determined to apply this much SO  correct ?

No since it is horizontal spillover, if ROW eats most of it, we won’t have much left. 

EB3 got 260/3= 86K visas. In that 6K is reserved for India for sure. Rest will be applied when ROW demand is less. 

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

No since it is horizontal spillover, if ROW eats most of it, we won’t have much left. 

EB3 got 260/3= 86K visas. In that 6K is reserved for India for sure. Rest will be applied when ROW demand is less. 

Yeah I heard the same, ROW demand refers to this year when consulates open in april ? Obviously the demand for EB3 ROW will be high since we have now biden in that case they eat our spill over ?

2 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Yeah I heard the same, ROW demand refers to this year when consulates open in april ? Obviously the demand for EB3 ROW will be high since we have now biden in that case they eat our spill over ?

Yeah since most of them are consular processing applications, they would look at 3rd quarter to guess the demand and then apply the spillover to India in last quarter. ( I am expecting less demand with consulates operating at 50% capacity)

6 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Yeah since most of them are consular processing applications, they would look at 3rd quarter to guess the demand and then apply the spillover to India in last quarter. ( I am expecting less demand with consulates operating at 50% capacity)

I don't get this. Why will they look for current year ROW demand to apply SO which came from last year ?

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

I don't get this. Why will they look for current year ROW demand to apply SO which came from last year ?

Last year SO meeda they have the same right as us. Only when ROW demand is less then the SO will be applied to most retrogressed country. Until then it is equally divided among all countries.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Yeah Adey chebtunaru...but what if uscis moves FAD Last quarter and they don't have capacity to process additional 140k ? Processing capacity is main factor especially when the interview is mandatory..

EB1 ki priority istunnaru anedhi ippudu open secret. They are moving those dates close to current, which means once the visa ban ends, it’s like opening gates back to all L1 managers again..they will come and block again. 1 year lo GC vastadhi ante evadu agutadu.

Only hope is new admin. If he can somehow manage to push the spillover allocation a bit early then there is chance of using them. Still they need to get rid of mandatory interviews and public charge rules. Although this might take couple of bulletins time for them to come up with new direction for uscis, the faster they act the better it is for us.

current rate lo process chesthe matram Inka lite tesukoni EAD tho sardhukovatame.

5 hours ago, Iriswest said:

aa 6k koda ichi savdam ledu, its clear that they plan to waste by waiting until the last qtr, only hope is interview cancellations, by doing this they can simply issue GC's in a month

with the Hypocrites in power, i don't see that happening, they may pass a bill for illegals, they may include something for us too like visa recapture that will only be given to backlogged folks like us

yes 11 million citizens for illegals vs 0.2. million green cards for legals

3 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

aa 6k koda ichi savdam ledu, its clear that they plan to waste by waiting until the last qtr, only hope is interview cancellations, by doing this they can simply issue GC's in a month

with the Hypocrites in power, i don't see that happening, they may pass a bill for illegals, they may include something for us too like visa recapture that will only be given to backlogged folks like us

yes 11 million citizens for illegals vs 0.2. million green cards for legals

Inthaka mundu admin was against any kind of immigration. So they might have had orders from evil miller to give GCs at snails pace. I am hopeful that we will see movement in 3rd quarter. Many have got biometrics appointment scheduled who submitted in October.

On 1/23/2021 at 10:08 AM, Iriswest said:

Inthaka mundu admin was against any kind of immigration. So they might have had orders from evil miller to give GCs at snails pace. I am hopeful that we will see movement in 3rd quarter. Many have got biometrics appointment scheduled who submitted in October.

it is clear that Miller dog has halted the immigration till 1/20 with literally no movement of FAD, next bulletin ninchi movement undaali

1 hour ago, beerboy17 said:

@Iriswest

Pls see the below thread any thoughts ? Do you think Filling dates will open if USCIS cannot process all Spill over visas in last quarter ?

https://www.trackitt.com/usa-discussion-forums/i140/2158776537/nuts-and-bolts-part-2-2-fy2021-what-an-year-eb2-3-i-date-move-by-eoy-2021-with-121k-so/page/last_page

I don’t know what is the calculation behind 60K spillover. If anything it should be more than last year SO. Also, for them to process GCs faster in last quarter to utilize SO, they have to advance DOF to get an estimate. They will not be punished at the year end if they move DOF but will be questioned if they waste lot of visas. My expectation is that FAD will touch 2012 by September. Then we can expect DOF to open up to gauge actual demand.

Just now, Iriswest said:

I don’t know what is the calculation behind 60K spillover. If anything it should be more than last year SO. Also, for them to process GCs faster in last quarter to utilize SO, they have to advance DOF to get an estimate. They will not be punished at the year end if they move DOF but will be questioned if they waste lot of visas. My expectation is that FAD will touch 2012 by September. Then we can expect DOF to open up to gauge actual demand.

Also I am also including 15% visa wastage blaming it on processing capacity. Technically FAD should be reaching mid 2013 but with visa wastage I am predicting 2012. Rest will depend on rhetoric of the current administration.