I am confused

Daaarling

8 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Please clarify who in this DB is a Peaceful, Anti-National, Other minority etc

Whoever oppose to your views are 100% genuine peaceful cum anti-nationals

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

silly Daaaarling. always asking the wrong and pointless questions.

always so fcuking sure of herself. when your world crumbles, I'd pay to watch you die alone and sad and abandoned by the people you stan. lol.

8 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

silly Daaaarling. always asking the wrong and pointless questions.

always so fcuking sure of herself. when your world crumbles, I'd pay to watch you die alone and sad and abandoned by the people you stan. lol.

Ok I forward this message to your peaceful brothers let them feel happy @Picheshwar @Lonelyloner @narsy BTW  I am happy that each one of you have fear of my posts. I am not frustrated like you. I wish you also become good human beings.

2 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Ok I forward this message to your peaceful brothers let them feel happy @Picheshwar @Lonelyloner @narsy BTW  I am happy that each one of you have fear of my posts. I am not frustrated like you. I wish you also become good human beings.

yeah I tremble in fear from posts written at the level of an 8yr old. lol.

2 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Please clarify who in this DB is a Peaceful, Anti-National, Other minority etc

Are you in anyway impacted or suffered  something personally by Muslims?? Or is this a perceived suffering due to the OTHERS?

If you read about German history pre - WW 2, you will see a pattern there... Blame every issue on the OTHERS... Pakistan followed it in the 70’s and turned into a failed state by eliminating most of the minorities and radicalizing all of its population... Now, I feel that India is going in the same direction... blaming the OTHERS for every issue the country is facing.. the ruling administration can easily escape by pointing fingers at them.. 

Live and Let Live 🙏

On 1/25/2021 at 7:01 PM, Thokkalee said:

Are you in anyway impacted or suffered  something personally by Muslims?? Or is this a perceived suffering due to the OTHERS?

cd7aee38de6b721ba9bb776941b0d3cbdc.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&fm=jpg
We Dare You Not to Laugh at These Vacation Photos

wordsa.com

If you read about German history pre - WW 2, you will see a pattern there... Blame every issue on the OTHERS... Pakistan followed it in the 70’s and turned into a failed state by eliminating most of the minorities and radicalizing all of its population... Now, I feel that India is going in the same direction... blaming the OTHERS for every issue the country is facing.. the ruling administration can easily escape by pointing fingers at them.. 

cd7aee38de6b721ba9bb776941b0d3cbdc.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&thomcontrol&fm=jpg
We Dare You Not to Laugh at These Vacation Photos

wordsa.com

Live and Let Live 🙏

I have problem with people who always defame our Nation talk ill about its majority culture and the stupid spineless liberals who allow all the non-sense as they are least bothered about Nation. If you stay calm you become slave.

On 1/25/2021 at 12:27 AM, Daaarling said:

FaintTenderAmazondolphin-size_restricted